Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

That's the new way the loot crate. The old way loot crating was unofficially done. I don't think they've got anything setup to show you what's in your loot currently. Maybe something they can look into.

Can't remember the date but after whatever date it was, you select it during purchase for free shipping, or other paid options to have sent when it arrives. After 4 items arrive in your crate, they get sent i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That's the new way the loot crate. The old way loot crating was unofficially done. I don't think they've got anything setup to show you what's in your loot currently. Maybe something they can look into.
    Yes that’s definitely something they need to do as I have no idea what is actually instock waiting to be shipped. I bought a MP Bumblebee a few weeks back which was an instock item and it hasn’t been shipped as yet. So would be nice to know what the other 3 items would be.

I just got a shipping item for orders I placed on Black Friday, and they've also included a preorder item I'd forgotten about. Thanks TBI
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Has anyone else had complete radio silence from TBI? I've been trying to find out where my stuff is at for around a month and they haven't been replying.

[QUOTE=The Letter M;601369]Has anyone else had complete radio silence from TBI? I've been trying to find out where my stuff is at for around a month and they haven't been replying.[/QUOTE

Try Messenger
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 23rd December 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Has anyone else had complete radio silence from TBI? I've been trying to find out where my stuff is at for around a month and they haven't been replying.
    Could be due to the move. More info here.

I’ve fallen out of sorts with them myself. I feel the prices are too high for the level of service being provided. I mean I’m still waiting for mp-17+ which was released in September which is nearing 3 months. Meanwhile I picked up mp-9 for $90 cheaper of another aus e-tailer and it should be here this week and not to mention the service is on a whole another level. So I’ll just see out my pre orders with them and casually part ways.

While I’m sure tbi are doing their best, for me it just doesn’t quite get there anymore.

I don't deny that their pricing isn't competitive these days and thus I've started sourcing my bots elsewhere.

What made them really attractive in the past was:
    1. Very competitive pricing (not so much now)
    2. Free shipping (now conditional on a minimum purchase quantity)
    3. Free stickers (gone)
    4. Great packaging (mostly yes)
    5. Timely deliveries (haven't had issues for me aside from missing an item once)

They do deliver on their in stock items though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I’ve fallen out of sorts with them myself. I feel the prices are too high for the level of service being provided. I mean I’m still waiting for mp-17+ which was released in September which is nearing 3 months. Meanwhile I picked up mp-9 for $90 cheaper of another aus e-tailer and it should be here this week and not to mention the service is on a whole another level. So I’ll just see out my pre orders with them and casually part ways.

While I’m sure tbi are doing their best, for me it just doesn’t quite get there anymore.

I'm still very happy with their level of service and especially their packaging. Had a box delivered and my wife for some reason put it right where I park the car in the garage. I didnt see it and pinned it against the wall. None of the boxes inside the package were damaged

What made them really attractive in the past was:
    1. AFTERPAY (trying to ween myself off Afterpay as I’m buying too much crap I don’t actually need).
    2. Free shipping
    3. Great packaging

It seems to have gone down hill since they started the ‘Loot Crate’ option. I have no idea what is actually in my Loot Crate and have asked to have it shipped but no luck.