Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Gee guys. You're making me feel like there's no hope for an AU based TF retailer. They all seem to end up going down the same path.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have recieved a reply, stating the item I purchased was with them in November and "unbeknown (?) to us was refused entry and sent back, then returned in December"

Then it was a long winded message about Chinese Free Trade Agreement blah blah and how now they're attempting to get the item in smaller batches (at a much higher cost to us) that has nothing to do with me, and no need to highlight the fact your business model has failed, I don't need your guilt trip, then ends with "I hope this information has answered any alleviating questions and gave you an insight in to the frustrations we endure trying to import these goods."

I really feel like she wanted to say "...import these goods for you." Like its somehow the consumers fault

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I have recieved a reply, stating the item I purchased was with them in November and "unbeknown (?) to us was refused entry and sent back, then returned in December"

Then it was a long winded message about Chinese Free Trade Agreement blah blah and how now they're attempting to get the item in smaller batches (at a much higher cost to us) that has nothing to do with me, and no need to highlight the fact your business model has failed, I don't need your guilt trip, then ends with "I hope this information has answered any alleviating questions and gave you an insight in to the frustrations we endure trying to import these goods."

I really feel like she wanted to say "...import these goods for you." Like its somehow the consumers fault
    Wouldn't happen to be mp36+ would it?

If it is it *sorta* makes sense considering the whole legality issue with it, if its not then that sounds really worrysome

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

If it is it *sorta* makes sense considering the whole legality issue with it, if its not then that sounds really worrysome
    Mp-36+ wasn’t released in November so probably not what your thinking.

I think everyone just wants what they paid for in a reasonable time frame, waiting up to 4 months past release on an mp just isn’t on. Especially when mp’s released later are being shipped.

While I truly believe tbi are good people and are doing everything they can to make this work, they can’t keep consumers in the dark about issues they are having with importing our beloved toys.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It’s PE Beast Gorira

Aussie e-tailer rep is fast losing all credibility. I'm at the stage now where unless it's in stock, I'm not ordering because paying upfront for pre-orders seems to invite a world of pain. The worst is poor communication, which is inexcusable. I can forgive delays, but this lack of comms when you've already paid is just poor form.

Has anyone tried redeeming their TBI Rewards points and finding the codes never work? No idea what I’m doing wrong and they never respond.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Mp-36+ wasn’t released in November so probably not what your thinking.

I think everyone just wants what they paid for in a reasonable time frame, waiting up to 4 months past release on an mp just isn’t on. Especially when mp’s released later are being shipped.

While I truly believe tbi are good people and are doing everything they can to make this work, they can’t keep consumers in the dark about issues they are having with importing our beloved toys.
    Which is fair, I'm too used to the "big guys" doing things promptly, makes me wonder how their services were when they first started

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    It’s PE Beast Gorira
    Oh I see, that's a bummer :S

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Aussie e-tailer rep is fast losing all credibility. I'm at the stage now where unless it's in stock, I'm not ordering because paying upfront for pre-orders seems to invite a world of pain. The worst is poor communication, which is inexcusable. I can forgive delays, but this lack of comms when you've already paid is just poor form.
    I'm conflicted, on one hand they need time to grow and gain rep before they can reach those levels of service expectation, on the other we should expect reasonable service times

Makes me think back with you-know-who, seemingly had things working well, then it just dropped off a cliff dragging many of us with them, if it weren't for them maybe we'd be more patient seeing how small TBI is, I just wish importing from RK wasn't so cost prohibitive/not helping australian business

I'm conflicted, on one hand they need time to grow and gain rep before they can reach those levels of service expectation, on the other we should expect reasonable service times

Makes me think back with you-know-who, seemingly had things working well, then it just dropped off a cliff dragging many of us with them, if it weren't for them maybe we'd be more patient seeing how small TBI is, I just wish importing from RK wasn't so cost prohibitive/not helping australian business
    A good point, but the basics of communication is what will build the business. Great prices are one thing, but if customers lose confidence then what is it really worth? Coupled with having to pay upfront, it's a double whammy IMO.

And it isn't really about emailing back individuals. Just have updates on your website. Post updated ETAs (or judge them better, especially when it's delays are constant), address actual issues as something widespread (if one person is experiencing an issue, no doubt others are and many will keep quiet). Update your webpages. Kind of annoying to trawl through sold out items.

I'd love to support Australian businesses, but it's hard to support them if they don't support their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post

I'd love to support Australian businesses, but it's hard to support them if they don't support their customers.
    We can all agree on this