Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic book thread ON!

Quote Originally Posted by komikskolektor View Post
    Stone ROCKS heheheeh
    have you read WASTED by Gerry Alanguilan?
    Trese By Budjette Tan
    my fave is arnold Arre
    nope, not really. Is it available here?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    nope, not really. Is it available here?
    unfortunately their all philippines publication just like zsa zsa and pugad baboy.
    gerry alanguilan inked whilce portacio's pencils on STONE, Xfactor, Tales from Darkness, also inked Leinil Yu's Silent Dragon, Fantastic four annual. He's photocopied WASTED generate rave review in the international comic scene, even Warren Ellis praised the book. I got one copy sent to me by Gerry himself, If you like you can borrow it of me.
    Trese , you can read it online, kinda xfili-sh with a filo twist ( written in english ) just google budjette tan's blog. Arnold Arre's book I got a couple that you can borrow if you want.

Most of my comics collection are of those written or drawn by Pinoy artist, Leinil YU,Whilce POrtacio, Lan Medina, Carlo Pagulayan, Jay anacleto, Mico Suayan etc..
    Last edited by komikskolektor; 11th August 2008 at 06:04 PM.

megatokyo - great story and characters (you can read it free online @ megatokyo.com)

i also want to start collecting and reading transformers and x-men (equivilents) comics
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I just read Daredevil: Battlin' Jack Murdock. Great story. The art style really isn't my normal preference but it fitted very well and gave the story a very fitting and appropriate atmosphere.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by komikskolektor View Post
    unfortunately their all philippines publication just like zsa zsa and pugad baboy.
    gerry alanguilan inked whilce portacio's pencils on STONE, Xfactor, Tales from Darkness, also inked Leinil Yu's Silent Dragon, Fantastic four annual. He's photocopied WASTED generate rave review in the international comic scene, even Warren Ellis praised the book. I got one copy sent to me by Gerry himself, If you like you can borrow it of me.
    Trese , you can read it online, kinda xfili-sh with a filo twist ( written in english ) just google budjette tan's blog. Arnold Arre's book I got a couple that you can borrow if you want.

Most of my comics collection are of those written or drawn by Pinoy artist, Leinil YU,Whilce POrtacio, Lan Medina, Carlo Pagulayan, Jay anacleto, Mico Suayan etc..
    Oh okies. If your coming to the Parramatta Fair mebbe you can bring it along , Im a fast reader anyway, Ill borrow it while there and read it there immediately as well. Somehow Comic stories stick more to my mind than the medical books stuff which is kinda frustrating heheheh. BTW congrats on G2 Boss.... you outbid me on that
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Anyone else besides me really looking forward to this weeks (week of August 13th) Marvel releases?

Secret Invasion up the wazoo! Starting with Secret Invasion #5, Secret Invasion Inhumans #1, Secret Invasion Runaways/Young Avengers #2, Secret Invasion Thor #1 and Secret Invasion X-Men #1.

I'm really hoping that these new Secret Invasion limited series tie ins end up being better then the mediocre filler Secret Invasion Fantastic Four.

looking forward to Secret Invasion 5..

Nil's artwork ROCKS! Why do they even bother to colour his art???

The SIFF was a fizzler for sure. That being said, the main SI book it's self has been pretty good.

What i'm getting bored with though is how Mighty Avengers has become a "flashback" book filling in the back stories of when certain characters were substituted. Doesn't really push the story forward.

But with this week's books we should really start moving. I'm looking forward to the Inhuman's books.

And we must be due for another Captain Britain and MI:13. (this series has so much potential)

Secret Invasion Fantastic Four was just boring filler.

Mighty and New Avengers have been pretty average since they started their Secret Invasion tie ins. Avengers The Initiative and Ms. Marvel on the other hand are still fantastic with their current Secret Invasion tie ins.

Got my copy of Secret Invasion #5 , the president of the philippines is a SKRULL

she's below Oprah and next to Dr Doom