Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers Planet X PX-01 Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Head tank is an extra head planet x made to satisfy those that wanted a G1 styled head. Aka like the G1 omega head tank is a tank that can become the head for planet x Genesis.
    However this is an extra item meant to compliment or replace Genesis' existing head.
    Cheers, now the hard part do I get one or wait and hope Hasbro/taktom make another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Cheers, now the hard part do I get one or wait and hope Hasbro/taktom make another one.
    Well Genesis was based on the War for Cybertron aesthetic. I have my doubts of any more official WfC toys. However, after last year's fan poll, I do expect for there to be a Titans Return version. And if you really, really can't wait, there was the Year of the Snake version you could track down.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Well Genesis was based on the War for Cybertron aesthetic. I have my doubts of any more official WfC toys. However, after last year's fan poll, I do expect for there to be a Titans Return version. And if you really, really can't wait, there was the Year of the Snake version you could track down.
    Yeah sorry should of been more specific I meant a more g1 aesthetic omega from hasbro/Taktom.

I also have a gut feeling he might be in the Titans return line but with a Titan class trypticon next year I'm not getting my hopes up.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Yeah sorry should of been more specific I meant a more g1 aesthetic omega from hasbro/Taktom.

I also have a gut feeling he might be in the Titans return line but with a Titan class trypticon next year I'm not getting my hopes up.
    I would wait, as much as I was WOWed by this figure, I was surprised by the no face finish, that was a bit lazy imo.