Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Subscription figure released & payment update

Default Second Subscription figure released & payment update

The second figure has started arriving at American homes last week, and it is Slipstream - the TFPrime Starscream mould coloured to look like Animated Slipstream, with a new head.
    Expect to get yours (if you ordered one) in the next couple weeks.

FunPub just emailed out yesterday a reminder/update for the second instalment/payment for the Subscription figures... noting that if your details are not up to date, they won't be able to charge you, and you won't get any more figures (if you chose the part-payment option).

Unfortunately, the people at FunPub still haven't learnt their lesson with Credit Card security... as they are still asking people to email their credit card details, if they are no longer members. They suggest doing it split between two emails, but if someone can capture one email, they'll capture both.
    There was a phone-in option, but they discouraged it if it was in the days leading up to the cut-off.

I was sure there was a seperate log in for the subscription service, how in the world do they not have two databases, one for the subscription service and one for the club.
    amazing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Because they are not that bright
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Anyone know what the total cost of the TFSS is? I'm thinking of signing up to the club and getting the sub when they do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know what the total cost of the TFSS is? I'm thinking of signing up to the club and getting the sub when they do it again.
    It's not cheap, I remember that much in the to-and-fro email argument I was having with the club due to them not indicating that the TFSS was no longer available if you were to join as a new member.

Slipstream arrived on Friday, and is far better than I'd hoped. It is based on First Ed Starscream, which is one I didn't pick up originally. Much better than the regular toy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

IIRC it was in the 300-400 mark? Cant recall exactly and I will admit my hatred for fun pub has probably exaggerated the price somewhat
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It's not cheap, I remember that much in the to-and-fro email argument I was having with the club due to them not indicating that the TFSS was no longer available if you were to join as a new member.
    Yeah, due to them only allowing a month for the offical sign up and then not making i clear that the period had closed. Hopefully this years one won't be so rushed as they have the whole thing set in place all ready, as opposed to hurriedly announcing and then implementing.

Of course that is giving the club more credit than I am willing to, so I have no doubt they will cock it up again and screw people over.

Whoops, there's that hatred again.

The invoice I received lists each figure as 45 or 47 from memory which is good for a toy like Ultra Magnus but not so for say Jackpot. Big bad toys tore have singles, but your best bet is the bay if you only want one or two of the figs.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    IIRC it was in the 300-400 mark? Cant recall exactly and I will admit my hatred for fun pub has probably exaggerated the price somewhat
    That's a good range, it started off much closer to that low end, but ends up much closer to your high end after shipping. Problem with shipping is due to the fact that they insist on shipping one at a time. I remember at the time the dollar hadn't reached parity yet so that didn't help.

NB: Here we go: http://www.xe.com/currencytables/?fr...ate=2012-09-16

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I may or may not be the only one that's disturbed by this image:

via: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...am/3049/1/107/

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!