Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C-001 Super Fire Convoy-2014 Reissue-BBTS Preliminary Preorder

Default C-001 Super Fire Convoy-2014 Reissue-BBTS Preliminary Preorder

Received this email from BBTS today:

Thanks for your previous order of Transformers! We wanted to let you know about a related new release; please check out the link below:

C-001 SUPER FIRE CONVOY - REISSUE
    PLEASE NOTE: This listing is based off preliminary information, the details are not yet fully known and the release itself is not fully confirmed. The $149.99 pricing is confirmed and will not change. The image above is of the original release, we would expect some sort of updated packaging, so please use the image above as reference only. The original TRU exclusive sword is rumored to be included.
    Currently priced at US$149.99
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 6th August 2013 at 08:24 PM.

OMG!!! One of my favorite figures (which I never got the chance to buy when it was out), after my hopes were trashed with the Platinum Edition "RiD" Ultra Magnus ended up being the Weaponizer, I never would have expected it to be reissued.

Quite excited now, (and no, I don't want to buy a loose one).

Now the next step is to reissue Ultra Magnus...
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

So expenseeeeve! I'd be interested in getting a reissue actually... the chrome on my original's effed up. But not at that price -- phwoar!

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Now the next step is to reissue Ultra Magnus...

Omega Prime, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So expenseeeeve! I'd be interested in getting a reissue actually... the chrome on my original's effed up. But not at that price -- phwoar!
    It is, but that's just BBTS, Gok. Let's wait and see what price the other retailers offer

I'll be buying this and God Magnus if he is also reissued. I just hope they fix the tire problems. I wouldn't mind plastic tires so the figure last a lot longer than the current one.

EDIT: as far as price goes if this really is C-001 and not RID Prime it will be a Takara release so HLJ should be much cheaper than this BBTS price which is only a place holder anyway.

Agree on this point. This is a $70 dollar toy at most. It will probably be priced at $100 if it ever hits retail locally and would need a damned sweet deco to fetch that price.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Correct. I believe I got the piece at $69.00 the last time and I can assure you it wasn't worth $100+! with the material in it and size. Throw in the Ultra Magnus and combine first and then we talk about $100+ price.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Correct. I believe I got the piece at $69.00 the last time and I can assure you it wasn't worth $100+! with the material in it and size. Throw in the Ultra Magnus and combine first and then we talk about $100+ price.
    The +/- $69 dollars you & i would've payed in 2001/2 (when the toy would've been available at retail) is equal to about $94 today.

Remember BBTS don't even know if this is true yet. So they certainly have no idea how much it will cost. That is just a placeholder.

I'd be interested in this. But not at $150.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Remember BBTS don't even know if this is true yet. So they certainly have no idea how much it will cost. That is just a placeholder.

I'd be interested in this. But not at $150.
    That would be metroplex in base mode for me if its that price.