Thread: Newest Bot Shots revealed

Default Newest Bot Shots revealed

The new Bot Shots have come up on Seibertron:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/28141/

Smokescreen - all blue which is kinda annoying, no red, white and 38's for vehicle mode (but then neither did the Alternators version I guess). Shares a mold with Jazz so has tiny little gold horns further back on the side of his head than they should be and has a visor instead of eyes. Pretty lazy. Would be hard to diferentiate between him and BS Mirage in their vehicle modes.

Starscream - come with launcher and has Starscream in a new mold, FOC-ish colours but alt mode very reminicent of his Animated look which is kinda cool, though who needs yet another Starscream Bot Shot?

Hun-Grrr - looks good, may get him even though not a massive fan of the launchers (got the first Optimus one just for the trailer but ignored the rest). Hun-Grrr looks more like his G1 counterpart here than he does as his TFPrime toy which is very cool!

Hydrax - who the slag is Hydrax? Some Beast Wars character I've never heard of?

Soundwave - fantastic! Gotta grab him! Great bot mode and love the big speakers on the side of his truck mode.

Strafe - weird looking alt mode, but then so was his G1 mode, good colours.

Prowl - very nice looking, looks grumpy as hell which is so Prowl
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 16th August 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Starscream - come with launcher and has Starscream in a new mold, G1-ish colours but alt mode very reminicent of his Animated look which is kinda cool, though who needs yet another Starscream Bot Shot?
    Ooh I do!

Soundwave is awesome, too!

Strafe!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    BAM! BAM! BAM!

SUPERIOR!
    Heh - thought of you when I saw him Dave, knew that would be your cup of tea

Part of me wishes that BotShots Soundwave would be a Walkman with wheels... it'd be hilarious (much like say Choro Q Megatron -- a pistol with wheels with pull back motor! ).

The legend of Hydrax begins here...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    BAM!

SUPERIOR!
    I have to agree in this case, Soundwave got the most detailed and thoughtful Botshot design out of the whole line! Speakers, play buttons and a gold "tapedeck" in both modes.

It makes "Smokescreen" look like he got the short end of the stick in comparison. Why couldn't they just use a Prowl mold?

Now where's Blaster?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

And now the latest, latest Bot Shots - the Combaticon 5 pack!

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ons-set/28212/

Looks good, though Brawls alt mode colouring is a bit funny, but then they have to differentiate him from about the 5 other Brawl Bot Shots. And Swindle looks kinda weird with the bright yellow face.

Loving my Stunticons - has anyone sighted the Aerialbots yet?

How adorable is Vortex with his little blades and G1 accurate face. Is that a new alt mold? Too bad the rest of the team turned out super ugly. The Aerialbots look good though, despite half of them having the creepy Starscream face.

I didn't realise this, but they're also releasing the Protectobots! You know, as if they could stand up to the Combaticons or something.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2