Thread: My small collection

Default My small collection

Pictures are easier for the eyes and easier for me to post. So here goes..

It isnt a lot but i hope you enjoyed watching.

Thanks for sharing these pics. It may not be a lot, but a collection that is loved and enjoyed, matters, no matter the size.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Those are some nice pieces. Quality over quantity. I like it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Smile

Thanks guys.

I do enjoy my collection, although to Dutch Collectors Standards its considered not any good. But i never understood them anyways, one of the reasons im here

Very nice, the up side to a small collection is it doesn't take over your home

I like your action pose for Powermaster Prime, that's the most dynamic pose I've ever seen him in!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Very nice, the up side to a small collection is it doesn't take over your home
    ouch!!... I mean ... what you talkin' about...LOL... I do agree on that dynamic pose though.

What kind of standards do they have that they don't like your collection?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well its mostly a small group consisting of 2 that have a webshop in Transformers, they basiclly buy everything up worth wild, then they increase the price with 30% or more and then resell it. The rest just kisses those rear-ends and get small discounts.

From what ive gathered from the Dutch forum, they mostly hunt down G1 and Masterforce toys. The rest they just buy up for re-selling.

My collection is mostly re-issue, Generations (my fav) and recolours of the Energon line. Its not bad to have your own likes, but when they jugde people about it and making it near impossible for good deals in the local circuit.. well there is where i stop nad take my chances elsewhere. (With the favorable Aussies

From little things, big things grow! - Whilst it may be small, your collection has some fine pieces in it dude and I hope to see more additions to it as time goes on.