Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

I see whAt your saying about the concord matching his character, but the scale would be horribly off if they use that. It makes it hard for them to choose an appropriate alt mode for Silverbolt

It's very G1 looking colour wise.

Quite nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I see whAt your saying about the concord matching his character, but the scale would be horribly off if they use that. It makes it hard for them to choose an appropriate alt mode for Silverbolt
    they are differnt, concord is 62m long, the blackbird is about 33m long.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    they are differnt, concord is 62m long, the blackbird is about 33m long.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    So Silverbolt would need to be leader size while the blackbird would be voyager and remainder being deluxe :-)

So Silverbolt would need to be leader size while the blackbird would be voyager and remainder being deluxe :-)
    The Skydive and Air Raid must be pretty stocky to hold up the weight of a leader, a voyager, and two more other deluxes!

I see no problem so far. From those shots he looks pretty good. And I highly doubt he's gonna be black.

I'm actually getting more interested in this. Whith each reveal its more likely I'll pick this up.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That chest looks a bit unfinished? Doesn't really look as cartoon accurate as the other Aerialbots or TFC's other releases, so I guess there's still some hope of a 6th member that will make that chest more screen accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That chest looks a bit unfinished? Doesn't really look as cartoon accurate as the other Aerialbots or TFC's other releases, so I guess there's still some hope of a 6th member that will make that chest more screen accurate.
    Pretty sure there is a sixth member still to come that will make the chest plate.

The Blackbird pics are a bit too blurry to make out detail but so far I like what I see. Silverbolt looks to have pretty decent proportions and the 'Energon' blocky body shapes we saw with Hercules are not present here when it comes to the TFC Aerialbots which was my main turn off originally.

In regards to the chest piece, yeah it does look off and perhaps this is due to the 'transforming' factor as it's supposed to be the '6th guy' but I would have preferred a better looking chest armor.

I'll guess that we will have to wait for better and perhaps colored pics to see how successful the chest armor is.