Page 1 of 1041 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Question Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

This thread is designed for younger or less experienced forum members to ask questions of more experienced board members. While it's not restricted to younger fans or newer members, this thread is here so that you can ask questions which may be considered "obvious" by other members of our community.

So... if you're unsure how obvious a question may be, post it here so that the more experienced users can answer your query in a section dedicated to queries of this nature. No matter how obvious the question might be to others, in this thread we'll answer you with a smile!

Recent discussion can be found here:
    http://otca.invisionzone.com/index.p...ew=getlastpost

benben2142 Guest

Cool Sunny Bank

Hey guys I went to sunny Bank one time and there was a japnese dvd shop and when I went in they had a few status like salor moon and other japenese charcters But I saw a masterpiece optimus prime on display next to the status and a bunch of tf dvds so check that place out and ask then if they have transformers when you go by.

benben2142 Guest

Smile ??? Confused with members?

Hey guys I was wondering how come goki posted a pic of all the female tf fans and they neaver post not even on the old form the only one who did was melchinyi not even blackarcracniah posted also there was a member named reiyeled or something like that he lived on the gold coast but I have never seen him post or anything

There is an asian (chinese) DVD shop in the Sunnybank Plaza, that has had some Chinese edition TFs DVDs from time to time. Never seen the MP Optimus, but it is possible.

Fans come and go all the time. And the female demographic is like 2-5 percent of the total fandom, so don't expect more than one or two here at any one time. Besides, gender shouldn't be an element of concern here. We are here as fans of Transformers, it shouldn't matter what gender, colour, race, etc any of us are. Labelling members into categories only has the potential to cause problems, so stop asking these type of questions.

100% with Griff, we need to get over the "OMG GRL!!!" that dominates any fandom its childish. BEWBS :P

benben2142 Guest

Do they still sell mp starscream and g1 movie repaints? Because I can't find them at tru there is nothin' left there.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Do they still sell mp starscream and g1 movie repaints? Because I can't find them at tru there is nothin' left there.
    if it's nothing left, then most likely it has run dry or awaiting further stock

What did IDW do to BB!? He's ORANGE!!