Thread: Can i send my cosplays somewhere so people will wear them somewhere to get photos...?

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Default Can i send TF cosplays somewhere so people will wear them somewhere to get photos.?

So, since i will be building a few tf costumes, and there is no convention in Townsville, I was wondering if any one would like to take one for the holidays or next convention.

Cause they'll just sit in the cupboard and die in the floods, so I really want some pretty photos and for someone to take (for example) Depthcharge out to meet n greet some ozformers. Get some feedback, and just annoy the crap out of everyone buy hitting people with the (fish-gun.) since it wont be a firing model.

I'm not gonna make a heap of these things super fast, but i was just wondering if there was any interest in showing them off.
    Last edited by Yukitora; 11th August 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    So, since i will be building a few tf costumes, and there is no convention in Townsville, I was wondering if any one would like to take one for the holidays or next convention.

Cause they'll just sit in the cupboard and die in the floods, so I really want some pretty photos and for someone to take (for example) Depthcharge out to meet n greet some ozformers. Get some feedback, and just annoy the crap out of everyone buy hitting people with the (fish-gun.) since it wont be a firing model.

I'm not gonna make a heap of these things super fast, but i was just wondering if there was any interest in showing them off.
    i go to all the melb cons so there is a possibility
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

size will be roughly M, 12-14 nothing is tight fitting, so squidgie bits roam free inside! XD

wont fit me then
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

i maybe could make one that fits you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    i maybe could make one that fits you too!
    im 5'11 100-105kg mainly muscle, little gut sometimes
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast