Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Human Alliance Arcade game by SEGA

Default Transformers Human Alliance Arcade game by SEGA

Apparently last weekend in China, there was public testing of a Transformers Movie-themed Arcade Game.
    If successful, it could be translated and released globally... maybe.

It's called "Human Alliance".

Wow.

Do arcades even exist in Australia anymore? ;p

They just seem to be kiddy gambling houses now, with silly games and ticket buying...

Still. If it came out here, I'd give it a crack once. Let's face it, you'll have to pay at least three bucks to play it.

*Goes off into "I remember the days when arcade games cost 20cents" rants....*

I used to love the arcades in inner-city Melbourne (Oh Street Fighter Alpha you temptress) and even got kicked out once for being to 'energetic' with the use of the sticks on some drumming game.

Last time I went by the strip where there were a few years ago one had closed and the other had minimal games and a guy behind a cage to get coins from. Apparently they had become nests for Asian (the man's words, not mine - and he was Asian) drug dealers and the cops had had to raid the strip about 3 times a week for 6 months to put a stop to it. Sad really

Looks like this thing is still floating around, and it sounds like it should be released globally, as the testing in China didn't mean that it would only be a Chinese release.

As part of the pre-launch campaign, they are wanting fans to choose the next trailer to promote it... but you need to be on Facebook to do it.

It looks like this one will be a rail shooter.
    How...fun?
    It should be alright.

As it was expected, due to the voting process, the UK preview trailer won.

Looks boring BLEAH!

Looks like this arcade game is indeed being made for global release and not just for China or Asia, as the recent International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo in Florida had the new game featured - inside and outside of the venue.

The game is being produced in two styles - a regular one you stand in front of to play, and an enclosed "theatre" sit-down version.

Images and video sampling of the game can be accessed through this page.

Apparently they went cheap with the Voice Actors, as the ones they used are said to not sound much like the characters from the Movies.