Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Battler Junkheap official image

Default Power Battler Junkheap official image

Partnering up with a waste management company called, "Waste Management", Hasbro has used Earth Day to reveal an upcoming Movie toy called Junkheap - a Decepticon that transforms into a garbage truck.

Speculation is that it could be inspired by the TF3 scene of one scanning a garbage truck, and driving off.

Being a Power Battler, it will have a simple transformation and a spring loaded attack gimmick in robot mode. There is no indication of a regular (Generations) version yet, and it may not even be in the movie.

It is certainly one of the more unusual licensed cross-promotional figures, and the first authentic garbage truck Transformers toy (Animated Wreck-Gar was one, but wasn't a realistic garbage truck).

I'm pretty sure he'll be in the fourth movie as I remember seeing a video of Galvatron, Stinger and a Garbage truck rolling out together on set.

Looks cheap and nasty from the tyres and those clips. Cool design and waiting for the robot mode.

I think he rolled out at the end of dotm when the space bridge was activated.

Powerbattlers are the same price as Deluxes in America ($15), and I think they were a little bigger because they were simpler and chunkier.

Not bad for what it is. Is that its head at the top, upside down?

Thumbs up

I want one

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I want one
    Yeah, that alt-mode looks awesome!

Apparently they have cropped up in a store called TJ Maxx in the states for $6.99 US! Certainly a lot cheaper than the $70 I've seen them on eBay

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...tj-maxx/33347/

I ended up getting a TAV Junkion from HLJ because I didn't think I'd ever find an affordable Junkheap. But I'd still like to get one since it's more movie-accurate (despite turning into one bot instead of 3) so hopefully this signals they may become a bit more available.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Apparently they have cropped up in a store called TJ Maxx in the states for $6.99 US! Certainly a lot cheaper than the $70 I've seen them on eBay

I ended up getting a TAV Junkion from HLJ because I didn't think I'd ever find an affordable Junkheap. But I'd still like to get one since it's more movie-accurate (despite turning into one bot instead of 3) so hopefully this signals they may become a bit more available.
    Junkheap and Vehicon are the only power battlers I want, mostly because they didn't get any Generations toys based off them (which would've been awesome, and I'm excluding the breakout battle because that's a different vehicle mode)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

hopefully this means Junkheap and Vehicon will show up online somewhere for cheap now then. I wanted to get both of them since they didn't have Generations versoins