Thread: WTB specific Marvel Legends!

Default WTB specific Marvel Legends!

Hey guys, I'm pretty desperate to find a few figures, and my usual avenues are proving fruitless, so I was wondering if anyone here could help? I understand that most of these may be pretty rare, but I may as well try.

The figures I'm looking for specifically are:

Ms Marvel - Giant Man Series

Wolverine - Red Hulk Series or any other classic Wolvie equivalent, such as Series 3

Spiderman - Fearsome Foes or Sentinel Series

Captain America - Face Off Series or Series 8

Bucky Cap - Arnim Zola Series

Luke Cage - Thunderbolts exclusive

Thanks for your help.

Managed to secure a Luke Cage, and will most likely pick up the Wolverine in the upcoming Legends series.
    Now also looking for Black Suit Spiderman also.

I have MOC face off Captain America VS Baron Von Strucker this is the unmasked steve rogers head variant its a little expensive though also I have unmasked wolverine from the x-men gift set loose as well as well as black costume spidey and various other spideys from the Spiderman Classics line which started the marvel legend line.Series 8 captain America is the ultimate version which I also have

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    I have MOC face off Captain America VS Baron Von Strucker this is the unmasked steve rogers head variant its a little expensive though also I have unmasked wolverine from the x-men gift set loose as well as well as black costume spidey and various other spideys from the Spiderman Classics line which started the marvel legend line.Series 8 captain America is the ultimate version which I also have
    Have you got a link of the Spiderman figures you're talking about? Not really sure myself... Also I'd be more than happy to buy the Series 8 cap off you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    I know its an old post, but just trying my luck do you have any spidey villans from either legends or spider-man classics line?