View Poll Results: UN-20 Rumble/Frenzy - worth buying?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 84.62%
  • Only if cheap

2 15.38%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - UN-20 Rumble & Frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Alt modes are what they are. They're not bad but they're hardly thrilling either. Ultimately you're buying these guys for the kick arse bot modes
    yeh, I concur with that fer sure. Are the vehicle modes based on a real vehicle?

From the initial pics I've seen, these guys look very sweet - can't wait for my ones to arrive (love how they're packaged in bot mode too, so they can remain displayed MISB ).

Does anyone else here think that would have been even better if they were Deluxe sized?

After all, they made some Minibots into Deluxe (Warpath), Voyager (Seaspray) and Ultra (Powerglide) sizes, so why not make these guys larger (than Scout sized) too?

Personally I like the size class they have been made into. More in scale to some degree, with the other classics figures.

They do look good, just hope Hasbro release these guys as well.

I like that they'll be sold here as scout sized figures from a pricing perspective, however it does concern me that it might be difficult to get hold of both of them that way. The takara option does mean that you get both in one hit, although you'll pay a nice premium for the privelage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Does anyone else here think that would have been even better if they were Deluxe sized?

After all, they made some Minibots into Deluxe (Warpath), Voyager (Seaspray) and Ultra (Powerglide) sizes, so why not make these guys larger (than Scout sized) too?
    Snow way bro, Scout size is spot on in the curious case of Rumble & Frenzy.

I've got WFC Soundwave in the middle of my Decepticon Classics display flanked either side by the 'cassettes' (I prefer to pretend they can shrink and fit into Soundwave's chest), Ravage just infront of him. Looks perfect!

They're pretty cool. Somewhat disappointed that the weapons aren't chromed tho.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

At least they're not Hasblo Grey.

peaugh's review of these guys for anyone that cares (or hasn't seen it yet).

These guys have their flaws, but overall were much better than I expected. The scout class is perfect for them too size wise. Since the alt modes have no hatches one could assume they might be automated drone vehicles which would account for their smaller size.

I wish they would now release a Soundwave toy that turns into an earth combat vehicle to command these guys. What a team they would make.

I guess I'm the only one who dislikes these two. strangely other than their paint jobs, i have nothing else to like about them.