I already know nine of you who work for the major toy sources in this country, who have been really great at giving us advance notice of things, but there are a couple chains we are missing, so am wanting to see if we do have members at them as well.

I used to ask Hasbro for upcoming toy info, especially store exclusives (for fans to know as soon as possible if they need to import), so people who work for any of the following store chains could be a valuable source of information - and can remain anonymous to protect yourself (I wouldn't be asking for anything sensitive to your employer, but you never know how a particular company might react).

Kmart
Target
BigW
ToysRUs
Toyworld
Myer
David Jones
Costco
Coles
Woolworths

If you are interested, please send me a PM.
I won't make it public, and it is up to you if you want to find out or pass on information to this forum (of new toys as soon as they are received at your store, or even future toys/sales/promotions if you find out about them).
Depending on what your position is and the info you have on offer, it might be necessary to upgrade you to Deluxe Member (if you aren't already) to share your info to the more active members in the Restricted Section (first, or maybe exclusively if it isn't allowed to be made public yet).