Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey from the southcoast nsw.

Quote Originally Posted by Pep_87 View Post
    Haha. Um yer i work from nowra for a construction materials testing company and pretty much work between bega and stdeny so am in wollongong at least a few times a week. Lately been spending plenty of time at dapto ont he brooks reach sub division. So Not much of a detour off the highway to tru
    Oh man you're out there? - Tell the buggers in charge to plant a couple of trees or something out there would you?, last thing West Dapto/Horsley needs to be is another "Terracotta Blanket" like Shellharbour or Campbelltown!

I had to put my mp magnus on layby at 300$ was too much but when i saw him they only had 3 out so jumped on him. Saw them opening up a box full the other day to put on the shelf. Target 20% off at TN e moment is good. Still cant justify 70-90$ per megs. And i dont want to collapse and grab all the combiner wars at target. Trying to be sensible and stick to g1/early g2 and mps. Still not sure if im sold on superion. Individual molds look sweet and a great homage to g1 who i had. But combined... the only pic ive seen that i liked so mu children i thought i needed them was a custom that i tried to buy on ebay a few weeks ago. Missed out
    Hehe, I admire your efforts in trying to keep your collecting focussed on a couple of lines, that is a VERY hard thing to do if you hang around OTCA long enough!

Its great to see so many south coast and illawarra guys on here. Going to hopefully make things so much easier.

Do many of you local guys get together for trades? Or anything. Ill try and post up pics of collectiom when my membership opens up and post uo what ill have for trades preferably. Though missus would probably prefer cash to pay for the wedding at the end of the year.
    A number of us (Bartrim, The_Damned, Trent & Myself) used to regularly attend the Parramatta Collector's Fair OZFormers meets with the Sydney-mob before the Fair was closed down, new ones have sprung up but I've not attended like the other boys have for a good while now.

There has been interest expressed from time to time over the past 5 years or so for a bunch of Illawarrians to get together at Wollongong, but it's always fallen through due to ill-timing and Wollongong generally being fairly boring for Toy Hunts (Especially nowadays).

Shellharbour would be a great alternative but is out of the way for some (They need a rail stop!).

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]