Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Unite Warriors Superion

So is anyone finding QC issues on UW01? I'm a bit wary of QC as of late with the LG Fembots and CW Devastator.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So is anyone finding QC issues on UW01? I'm a bit wary of QC as of late with the LG Fembots and CW Devastator.
    Paint on my recent Takara purchases has been shoddy. Megatron's chest is scratched and Arcee's hand is sloppy.

No issues with my Hasbro stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    What QC issues have there been with CW Devastator
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    What QC issues have there been with CW Devastator
    Someone's had a bent gun barrel and my Scavenger had two left fists. But I think that these are fairly isolated incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Someone's had a bent gun barrel and my Scavenger had two left fists. But I think that these are fairly isolated incidents.
    Oh, is that all. I thought there was something more widespread. Ta!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I haven't noticed any issues with my superion, I've only had it for a couple days, had all the bots in all 3 modes.

I'm digging it, a bit tired of the generic transformation but I suppose you get that with this concept. I just don't see myself being excited by the 4th or 5th combiner team.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Finally got home from Brisbane and opened mine tonight. Really nice toy I like him and glad I waited for the TT version. I'm glad I have a Superion that isn't as fragile as the G1 version was. And the less said about the G2 versions sturdiness the better.

But just my luck as of late to have minor QC issues. I did have some minor paint issues on the rear of both of Silverbolt's arms. Also Fireflight's shoulder joint was so tight at first that I now have a stress mark on the side of his chest.

I've been having a real bad run of luck on QC issues, from minor to major. I hope Menasor brings better luck.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got mine a few days ago and still not planning to open it until Menasor comes...a little bit concerned with the magnet on the flaps though coz it feels it is difficult to open it

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Just got mine a few days ago and still not planning to open it until Menasor comes...a little bit concerned with the magnet on the flaps though coz it feels it is difficult to open it
    Nah, it's easy as.

Just got mine today, been fiddling around with it. I'm late to the CW party - I've never had any CW figures, so this UW set is my first experience with them.

Joints are nice and tight. Transformations are pretty simple. Maybe it's just me, but the knees on Air Raid and Skydive seem to be a bit fiddlier than the ones on Fireflight and Slingshot. Everything fits together nicely.

I really like the gigantic gun on Silverbolt - disproportionate, yeah, but I'm digging it

No QC issues I can see, save for one tiny area on Silverbolt's chest where the red paint seems to have been nicked/scratched.

Overall, pretty happy with this set