Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Power Core Combiners - various

Default WTB: Power Core Combiners - various

Hey, I'm looking to pick up some second hand Power Core Combiners for cheaper prices than ebay.

If you have some that are on my list in reasonable (not broken) condition let me know. Please mention the condition of your item, whether it is just the loose bot, or comes with accessories. Please mention any defects, paint chips, loose joints etc. Minor wear is okay. Major damage no thanks.

I'm mainly looking for cheap loose toys, not MISB.

My PCC Want List:

*Crankcase with Destrons

*Huffer (loose or complete)

*Bombshock WITH Combaticons (will consider torso only if cheap, prefer torso with drones)

*Heavytread (loose or complete)

If you know the regular ebay prices, I'm looking to pay LESS than that, so if you want full retail or more then I'm not interested, unless you have several items on my list and want to do a reasonable deal for buying several items from you.

The exception being Heavytread, who tends to sell for more than the others.

--

If you don't have any of these items, then please don't post in this thread

Thanks for responses!

Still looking for these as of September 2016.

I have bombshock misb, I got this off bossbot in a bulk lot awhile back, its just collecting dust. Did you Want to trade or buy? I can't remember how much I bought it off him for, but it was way way less than eBay prices

Hey, is Bombshock by himself or with the drones?
    I'm interested either way.
    May reason I'm picking up these guys is I'll be buying those IRON ARMY 3P guys and want a few different torsos to mix and match with.

I'm pretty broke for the next few weeks, as I have a deal going with a local collector/seller to pick up some stuff in person next fortnight, but after that I'll have some free cash again.

What price do you want for him?
    Current ebay price is about $60-70 postage included, and $30-50 not including postage (prices are a bit crap, as most are american sellers, so have like $30 postage, making it not worth buying).

I don't have much in the way of trade as I tend to keep stuff. But I'll hunt though my things tomorrow and post or PM you anything that I may have, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

All my stuff is loose, as I open everything to mess around with.
    Hmmmmm, I do have a boxed Beast Hunters Skystalker, but he's not exactly one of the "in" crowd.

Its misb. I will dig it up. How about $25 posted.. Griffin sold it to me cheap, just recouping postage costs

Misb in never opened, it has its drones

Iam giving u a good price to help out a fellow tf fan, Griff sold it to me cheap... So yeah... I took pics if you wanna see, just pm me your email or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Iam giving u a good price to help out a fellow tf fan, Griff sold it to me cheap... So yeah... I took pics if you wanna see, just pm me your email or Facebook
    Yeah that sounds fine. I'm broke for a few weeks, I gotta pick up some toys from a local seller, but I will buy it for sure at that price if you don't mind waiting for a bit.
    Is it just loose, or does it comes with the drones?

Misb. Mint in sealed box. Never touched... With everything

Not going anywhere, and I don't plan on opening it.. Its yours