View Poll Results: TR Astrotrain - worth buying?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 40.00%
  • Only if...

3 30.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Astrotrain and Darkmoon

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    How stable is sentinel with the train feet?
    Super stable, doesn't really make a difference, it just means the shin flaps aren't clicked in fully.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Have you tried using rubbing alcohol and a cotton tip to remove it?
    Nah, not yet. Being a serial number I reckon it'll come off easier than a proper paint app.

I have to admit that the train mode is the weakest aspect because as I like the three roller wheels underneath, I can only get one of them to make contact with the ground due to it's poor design. I also wish the turrets could turn a la Energon Sharkticon's turrets.

The shuttle mode on the other hand is cool and I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed it has a Lego-like look which is better than Galvatron's spaceship mode. The beauty of this shuttle is that it has a look reminiscent of Scourge's space "hovercraft" look and this is it's strongest point.

But of course the robot mode is best and I'm glad I can have an Astrotrain (at last) and I'll place him along side his Generations Blitzwing brother.

I have been waiting for a more substantial official Astrotrain for a long time and am ecstatic that this is finally with us! Agree with most of the comments... the shuttle mode is definitely the better alt-mode, and overall the robot mode really shines. Leaps above my long serving classics Astrotrain, and fantastic we finally have a more substantial figure to match Voyager Blitzwing.

Here's my video review just posted this morning:

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!