Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I'm selling a MISB Evil-Lyn here and I have a bunch of others that I'm going to sell - I'll see what I have and if any are core cartoon characters. Here's a checklist of what's available - have a look to decide who you want to collect. If you want a blue Mer-Man and Stratos with blue wings, see if these will ship to Australia. And next year, set an alarm for just before the sales start on Matty.com to get Ram Man (January 16th) and Jitsu (February 16th).
    just looked at the price of these badbaoys this are some pretty hard core stuff, i think i may be too late to start this line and stick with what ive got. interested in beast man maybe man-at-arms, catra, sorceress, orko? is that even right? hahahaha man im just going of what i remember when i was a kid

If you buy Orko, he's packaged with Prince Adam as an Accessory.

I can Also recommend getting Draego-Man from the 30th Anniversary line, Sure he didn't show up in the cartoon but he is, by far the coolest figure in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    If you buy Orko, he's packaged with Prince Adam as an Accessory.

I can Also recommend getting Draego-Man from the 30th Anniversary line, Sure he didn't show up in the cartoon but he is, by far the coolest figure in the line.
    yeah i guess i just started so late with these il stick on what ive got instead, thsi might be proven very costly

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    ok i just got hooked in this line, and bought myself a he-man, she-ra, battle cat, swiftwind, hordak and skeletor. im just so new to this and only would really like to collect the main characters in the cartoon line any suggestion where to get them and are they going to cost heaps? i would really appreciate the help guys.
    Dre, parramatta fair. The guys on the stage sell em. And yes it will cost about as much as DCUC figures. Though some are less. BBTS Also at times sell the older releases cheaper now. Unless it's the limited released ones. When you say "main characters" it still ends up being a lot of figures really...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm fairly certain trying to get every MOTUC figure has cost me over a grand by now. perhaps more.

This may have been asked but anyway. I've just redone my MOTU collection with new shelving, the majority is original but I do have He Man, Skeletor and Orko from MOTU 2002. I have always used blu-tac to help Skeletor stand but the new laminate is struggling to stick, I have considered super gluing him down. This has to be one of the worst designed toy lines when it comes to getting the figures to stand. Does anyone know any tricks or poses that will help him stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    This may have been asked but anyway. I've just redone my MOTU collection with new shelving, the majority is original but I do have He Man, Skeletor and Orko from MOTU 2002. I have always used blu-tac to help Skeletor stand but the new laminate is struggling to stick, I have considered super gluing him down. This has to be one of the worst designed toy lines when it comes to getting the figures to stand. Does anyone know any tricks or poses that will help him stand?
    Have you considered those clear figure stands like these?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Not a bad idea

Default Display cases for MOTU

Hello, just wondering where is the best place to get some plastic display cases for MOTU carded figures ??? I'm getting a few 12 backs in the next few weeks so am on the hunt for about 3 or so such cases and am just wondering what you gentlemen can recommend ?? Thanks guys and have a good day.

Anyone interested in buying my vintage motu? Drop me a PM.