Page 217 of 833 FirstFirst ... 197207212213214215216217218219220221222227237 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Sorry if this has already been sighted or posted somewhere else, I haven't been here for awhile. But I saw this at JB Hifi over the weekend:
    Transformers 3 Movie Boxset (Blu-ray)

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/transformers-3-movie-boxset-blu-ray-bonus-usb-stick/653917
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

The TF Prime Deluxes (And maybe some others) are out at Target Melbourne

And I mean, just out. I grabbed a Soundwave and a Wheeljack while they were still in the boxes

What are they charging?

no doubt target will also charge no less than 26 bucks. i bought all the 1st wave from ebay for $76 including delivery so thats about 19 bucks a figure

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Aginor Guest

Target Watergardens have Prime Deluxes. They must've put them out last night because there was a balanced range of them and they weren't in the system yet. Took a Soundwave to the counter and after several phone calls to other staff a code was provided - $7.00.

I went to the supermarket for some things and decided to pick up the other three but this time at the counter a small alarm sounded each time they tried to scan and I was told the previous time had been a mistake (this said with a glare), the actual price is $28.00 but they're currently on sale for $24.00. Decided to just get Wheeljack and left quickly, doubt I'll go back there for a while as they seemed rather displeased.

It's very annoying when the TF you want to buy doesn't scan in at the counter. I think they shouldn't put anything on the shelf that they can't sell. Although the cases where they give you a discount are a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Aginor View Post
    Target Watergardens have Prime Deluxes. They must've put them out last night because there was a balanced range of them and they weren't in the system yet. Took a Soundwave to the counter and after several phone calls to other staff a code was provided - $7.00.

I went to the supermarket for some things and decided to pick up the other three but this time at the counter a small alarm sounded each time they tried to scan and I was told the previous time had been a mistake (this said with a glare), the actual price is $28.00 but they're currently on sale for $24.00. Decided to just get Wheeljack and left quickly, doubt I'll go back there for a while as they seemed rather displeased.
    You did well there. I just picked up Soundwave and Wheeljack from Target Sunbury (they only had one case on shelf, 1 Jack, 2 Cliffs and 3 Bees left) and had the same "not on the system" response.

They looked it up and told me $28. I tried to push for $25 as that was the price on the shelf (for Mechtech deluxe, I was playing dumb) and they wouldn't go for it. So I got them anyway.

This is exciting news for the more rural members like myself! I hope Target in Mildura get their stock ASAP. I like to physically see toys before I buy them and since the nearest TRU is at least 4 hours away, Target is my only choice currently.

target malvern has 3 tf prime soundwaves as at 1pm on 2/3/2012. i didnt buy any as got them on ebay at 19 bucks pf with postage

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

I couldn't find Prime toys at Target Chadstone. Nor an empty shelf where they might have been. TRU still has the first two Voyagers and at least two of each wave 1 deluxe, but sold out of Soundwave.