Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

With my recent trip there's been a whole slew of figmas on the shelves but 029 has stood out and got my curio by being veeeery different from the rest of the toyline

so I decided (against my better judgement) to get the figure.....man this toy has so much potential for perversion ehm so pardon me but..... avert your eyes younguns

see what I mean
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ah yeah Billy Herrington........based on 1orion2many

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Cant at the moment because my PSP is still region locked but that will change soon
    I dindt think PSPs were region locked. I've never had any issues with mine and its a JP one. Works withh all game so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    see what I mean
    ROFL

Oh Liege, you made me get too close for comfort to snorting hot coffee out my nose man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I dindt think PSPs were region locked. I've never had any issues with mine and its a JP one. Works withh all game so far.

ROFL

Oh Liege, you made me get too close for comfort to snorting hot coffee out my nose man!!!

Ah ok, I have some UK PSP movies and they wont play on the Australian PSP so I thought the games would be the same thing.

Snorting coffee huh...... Colombian special was it

BTW, so much figma goodness

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    see what I mean
    You bought the Billy instead of the Black Rock Shooter?

Is there some joke beside who has the bigger horn in that pic?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Actually when I went in the store (greattoys.net) it was quite an overwhelming sight and I have no idea what to get. I actually wasnt after any figmas in the first place but yeah the figure was displayed separately from the rest of the "common" figmas... and the last one to boot so I thought... Might be rare or something, plus its one of those weird memes of Jap culture so grabbed and paid it. pleasant surprise too as I was given 10% discount for paying cash paid only Php 2700 for it.....instead of Php 3000 (Php46=AU$1)

Oh and Tober from the look in buttercups face you can tell whose horn is eherm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Ah ok, I have some UK PSP movies and they wont play on the Australian PSP so I thought the games would be the same thing.

Snorting coffee huh...... Colombian special was it

BTW, so much figma goodness
    movies are region locked but games arent.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Damn I knew I forgot something

Ordered two just for the weapons pack

Valkyrie's SDF:

Just a question, Are the Figma figures (being as most characters released are from different anime stories) in scale with each other?