Thread: TFPrime music CD

Default TFPrime music CD

For those who love listening to Transformers music, the current series is about to have a CD released with score music from Season One.
    Set for release March 20th (around the time of the Season One DVD/BR) in America, for US$16.

Hmm... tempting,
    There's a couple of Industrial and Metal scores used throughout Season 1 that I quite liked... Might have to give this a look in.

And all the YouTube Transformers reviewers rejoice in unison.

I would buy this in an instant if retailed here. and the DOTM score if it's ever released.

I am happy to buy overseas but I'd love for it to be sold here so I can support Australian releases of this sort of thing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I am happy to buy overseas but I'd love for it to be sold here so I can support Australian releases of this sort of thing.
    Agreed, as I just can't bring myself to have a single CD shipped half way across the planet without a guarantee it'll arrive in the condition it left.

I received my copy in the mail last week, and have listened to it a couple times, to and from work.
    It's not too bad, playing it loud in a confined space, so that the stereo affect really makes you feel like you are among the orchestra.

The tracks themselves are very repetitious, with most incorporating the main theme music from the opening credits (during the first part that shows off the Autobots).
    And the beginning of that main theme is virtually identical to the the music in that scene in the 2007 Movie when the Autobots first arrive. The strings bit leads into the wind instruments, and just as it starts, you can pause it and visualise that scene and its music.
    Other music bits were also inspired by the Scorponok scene in the 2007 movie, so this composer was either asked to mimic the Movie sound for familiarity of viewers, or was too inspired by it to be able to think up something new.
    A little disappointed by the lack of range (considering there are 25 tracks on the CD), but isn't too bad for driving music.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hmm... tempting,
    There's a couple of Industrial and Metal scores used throughout Season 1 that I quite liked... Might have to give this a look in.
    same boat here
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast