Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Old 5th March 2018, 04:33 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
I attempted a chargeback in January through my bank for 3 PC orders placed mid to late 2016, and have just been told it was unsuccessful, due to not being within their time frame.

Edit: 2 of the 3 were within the 540 days, but the last email/ETA I got from PC was just outside the 120 day window.

Is their any further action I can take?
Yes, please file with ACCC. Its easy and will only help to support that Premium Collectables is taking advantage of certain rules to enrich themselves at the expense of the consumer who have not received merchandise they paid for. Be sure to attach screenshots of your purchases and any communication from PC or promises etc.
Old 16th March 2018, 10:22 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I'm all done!!! All of my chargebacks have passed their end date. Looks like they forgot to challenge the one order I wrote about a while back. Thanks to everyone who either directly or indirectly posted ideas, advice and support over the last 6 or so months while I went through this whole ordeal. You were all very helpful and I am thankful I found this forum. I hope everyone has the same success that I have had. I look forward to now removing all traces of premium collectables from my computer after leaving a few informative reviews on certain sites. Thanks to you all.
Old 17th March 2018, 08:59 AM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Awesome. Congrats!
Old 21st March 2018, 10:08 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Congrats fireball! My $2k-plus of chargebacks just passed the 45-day limit too. Been a nervous wait!
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:58 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

If my dispute has exceeded the 45 day period for review, can they force me to wait another 10 days? My claim is now 48 days old, and when I called them this morning, they said that there was no outcome yet but that it would be escalated which will take up to 10 business days for a final outcome. I then demanded to speak to a supervisor and the person on the phone advised that they were only a call centre operator and that they would put in a request to have someone call me by end of day. Really??
If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Nerf collection for sale!! Linky