Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Animated Deluxe Sentinel Prime
    ROTF Deluxe Arcee
    Animated Voyager Grimlock
    Animated Voyager Wreck Gar (Enroute)
    ROTF Supreme Devastator

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Universe 2.0 Stormcloud for $22.50, thanx target!
    Can someone in that area PLEASE let me know how much it would cost to post one these bad boys to 5107?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Rotf devastator,
    He's happily eating legends skids and mudflap now.
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Oh ma gaaaawd look who showed up in the mail to-day!

I haven't told my girlfriend yet but hopefully she's accepting of my new squeeze...

Lovely, LOVELY toy and luckily mine came in minty fresh condition - the stickers are all there and in amazing condition. I think I have a new favourite!
    i can remember when i got him, the seller put his head in the cockpit, me being an idiot had a massive go at him, saying he forgot his head etc etc until he pointed out that i'm a goose and told me where he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Can someone in that area PLEASE let me know how much it would cost to post one these bad boys to 5107?
    with the size of the box your looking at $10 from sydney mate, ya best bets to try another south australian for him.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

God I love this forum!

After the tip off from fatbot & mknell above, I went trolling through 2 Target stores after work in search of Ultra class characters for $22.49.

Picked up a Powerglide, sadly no Stormcloud, but no biggie, I don't really like the colours of Stormcloud anyway

I've posted my sightings here for you Sydney-siders that are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    with the size of the box your looking at $10 from sydney mate, ya best bets to try another south australian for him.
    This is a tough one... I've been keen to get him for a while, but didn't even know we were gonna get him over here (thought he was an exclusive of some sort). My concern is whether they actually make it to SA or not, and for that price, because it's definately not in the 3 closest Target stores to me. I got Powerglide and Onslaught from Target at $34.95 going back a while, so $22.50+$10 postage still works out cheaper, but if they do show up, that $10 extra would hurt a bit. But if I wait and they never show, I'll likely miss out, because I doubt they'll last long at that price over there. Sigh, so much to ponder...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    God I love this forum!

After the tip off from fatbot & mknell above, I went trolling through 2 Target stores after work in search of Ultra class characters for $22.49.

Picked up a Powerglide, sadly no Stormcloud, but no biggie, I don't really like the colours of Stormcloud anyway
    Hmm... seems I've already missed out maybe...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Hmm... seems I've already missed out maybe...?
    Different Target stores in Sydney have different stock... admittedly, I've only seen Stormcloud on a couple of occasions in the past, so not the most widely available Ultra, but he is floating around.

RotF Leader class Megatron
    TF Universe Blaster (voyager class)
    TF Universe Galvatron (deluxe class)
    Cybertron Starscream (Supreme class)
    Armada Megatron
    Alternator Sideswipe

got most of it off ebay but i do have a few things i have to go pick up on the weekend

gonna get me a devastator

not a bad haul for only having 1 TF total a week ago

Did some late night shopping tonight and noticed Supreme ROTF Devastator for $119 at Kmart. $120 was what I was willing to pay for this bad boy so in the trolley he went.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with this one. There's a lot of negativity surrounding Supreme Devastator but I've maintained an open mind and now that I've had a chance to play around with one I'm actually quite fond of him. For those who haven't seen him yet, he is absolutely freaking M-A-S-S-I-V-E. Take a look at little Legends Mudflap here perched atop Scavenger (or should I say: SCVNGR )to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Obviously the overall look of Devastator is an aquired taste so with that in mind I think that if you like his uniqueness, if you like his style, if you pick up what he's putting down...You will have a great deal of fun with this toy.

For me, I feel he's an excellent addition to my collection and I can now show off Devs in all his forms...Supreme for the combined mode, Legends for alt modes and voyager/deluxes for robot modes.

BLAAARRRAHH-GHHHRRAAAGHGHGGHHHHHHHHH *ahem* Can someone please pass the scones?