Page 907 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 887897902903904905906907908909910911912917927 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,070 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Are there any reports of a local release for Platinum Edition Unicron?
    I haven't heard anything about it yet, and would be surprised if we do, because it would be so expensive here, and I haven't seen it released at retail in other countries yet... just online stores so far.

If you see it while overseas and want it at that price, go for it.

Can anyone please confirm for me when MP Inferno was meant to be released?

I ordered one from PC and due to the little one completely forgot about it, until I was clearing the inbox and saw the order confirmation from July!

Never received a shipping confirmation or note/SMS from Australia post / courier either.

Just want as much information to send to PC as possible, so thanks for the help.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Can anyone please confirm for me when MP Inferno was meant to be released?

I ordered one from PC and due to the little one completely forgot about it, until I was clearing the inbox and saw the order confirmation from July!

Never received a shipping confirmation or note/SMS from Australia post / courier either.

Just want as much information to send to PC as possible, so thanks for the help.
    It was released on November 26.
    For reference, I have not received mine, nor have others, so don't be alarmed. My order number is 7785 which i made around midnight (about 4 hours after the pre-order opened, which was at 8.30pm on July 5th) so if yours is after that or just before, sit back and relax, you will get it.

This is the known tradeoff with PC - (mostly) cheaper pricing, but a slow
    turnaround. Unless you order in the first few minutes, you can be waiting a while for dispatch. I'm not defending them, but that's how it currently is.
    That and they also closed for a time over xmas/new year too.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The LG-EX BW figures are basically minor redecos of the previously released figures to warrant a limited release reissue. Here's what TFwiki says is different about Rattrap in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Apparently he has beige robot parts and a slightly different shade of fur. Plus he purportedly transforms into a 'rattorp'.

EDIT - beaten to it.
    Thanks guys!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    It was released on November 26.
    For reference, I have not received mine, nor have others, so don't be alarmed. My order number is 7785 which i made around midnight (about 4 hours after the pre-order opened, which was at 8.30pm on July 5th) so if yours is after that or just before, sit back and relax, you will get it.

This is the known tradeoff with PC - (mostly) cheaper pricing, but a slow
    turnaround. Unless you order in the first few minutes, you can be waiting a while for dispatch. I'm not defending them, but that's how it currently is.
    That and they also closed for a time over xmas/new year too.
    Thank you Borgeman, I ordered mine around the same time as you, my worries have been allayed. I was more worried that I had messed up or forgotten something but finding out that I'm not losing al of my marbles is relieving too!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

In the G1 Sunbow cartoon, Marvel comics or Headmasters - was Galvatron ever wielded in his gun mode? Like how Megarton or Shockwave were used by other Transformers.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    In the G1 Sunbow cartoon, Marvel comics or Headmasters - was Galvatron ever wielded in his gun mode? Like how Megarton or Shockwave were used by other Transformers.
    If I remember from a post from a long time ago, he was used in the Marvel comics. Never in the Sunbow cartoon.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Never in the cartoon, but it was seen in the comics but never wielded. It was more of a flying space gun, much like Shockwave. Although Galvatron also had the ability to mass-shrink himself in gun mode if he wished. It was in the shrunken gun mode that he would ride in Cyclonus' cockpit (which makes way more sense than TFTM which showed Galvatron piloting Cyclonus in robot mode! ). So yeah, Galvatron's gun mode was seen either unshrunken like Shockwave or shrunken like Megatron. But it was never held; Galvatron was able to fly in gun mode, again, just like Shockwave.

The other thing that comes to mind is a random human holding him in human-sized gun mode in the UK story Wrecking Havoc (#172)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    If I remember from a post from a long time ago, he was used in the Marvel comics. Never in the Sunbow cartoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Never in the cartoon, but it was seen in the comics but never wielded. It was more of a flying space gun, much like Shockwave. Although Galvatron also had the ability to mass-shrink himself in gun mode if he wished. It was in the shrunken gun mode that he would ride in Cyclonus' cockpit (which makes way more sense than TFTM which showed Galvatron piloting Cyclonus in robot mode! ). So yeah, Galvatron's gun mode was seen either unshrunken like Shockwave or shrunken like Megatron. But it was never held; Galvatron was able to fly in gun mode, again, just like Shockwave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The other thing that comes to mind is a random human holding him in human-sized gun mode in the UK story Wrecking Havoc (#172)
    Many thanks guys.
    Which brings us to where we are today...