Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 455560616263646566676869707585 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Just noticed the ports on Superions thighs, perfect for weapon storage.

United Superion points that out on the box, and I thought I had just not noticed it on all the pics I've seen all year of people's Hasbro Aerialbot.

I have them pointed forward on mine. Thigh cannons are the next best thing to knee cannons!

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I have them pointed forward on mine. Thigh cannons are the next best thing to knee cannons!
    I've been doing that for ages too, have to store the bot mode weapons somewhere

Didn't realise that Generations Streetwise is based on a R35 GTR! My fav car!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I never thought about attaching Combiner Wars Powerglide to Superion's gun, to form a super gun.
    i saw that from one of the takara guy's twitter not too long ago, that's how i've got mine

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Didn't realise that Generations Streetwise is based on a R35 GTR! My fav car!
    a nismo gtr won bathurst 12 hour this year, i didn't watch it but saw on youtube not long ago the last few laps were pretty hectic!

I only found out today that all of the Japanese Masterpiece Thundercracker toy (from a few years back now), has it's robot chest halves (the "boob" rocket covers) are on the wrong sides, so that the flat edge is on the outside instead of the angled edge.
    It's a very slight angled edged, so it is hard to even notice it unless you have another Masterpiece toy to compare it to.... but it is rare to have a Japanese Transformers toy to have a construction error like that and not get noticed before it was boxed up and sold to stores.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I only found out today that all of the Japanese Masterpiece Thundercracker toy (from a few years back now), has it's robot chest halves (the "boob" rocket covers) are on the wrong sides, so that the flat edge is on the outside instead of the angled edge.
    It's a very slight angled edged, so it is hard to even notice it unless you have another Masterpiece toy to compare it to.... but it is rare to have a Japanese Transformers toy to have a construction error like that and not get noticed before it was boxed up and sold to stores.
    I just had a look at mine and yep they are swapped. It's very subtle and I'd never have noticed if you didn't point it out.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

At least the official images of the upcoming JP Thundercracker look to have it fixed... it would be a shame if they did it twice.

A new discovery for me, thanks to TFWiki - the current Universal Studios (Movie) ride is not the first Transformers themed event at the themepark (in California), as there was some sort of exhibit or event way back in 1985. The specific details are vague, but the surviving photos look like it would have been fun for a kid back then.

FOC shockwave has his head molded into his chest when you flip it for alt mode