Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Here is my deck, I might be slightly addicted. Fortunately it is only on the iPad and not the phone, otherwise I would probably loose whole days on this game

Hopefully fingers crossed I will have an episode Dinobot, albeit Sludge to add, at one stage I was thinking I had a shot at the under 5000 mark, but that is all but gone. At moment I am sitting at around 10,000, so should be still in the under 15k.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Strangely, Maxed out Ratbat rejects his own maxed-out weapon in favour of a maxed out Flamewar's.

Odd little bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Strangely, Maxed out Ratbat rejects his own maxed-out weapon in favour of a maxed out Flamewar's.

Odd little bugger.
    Yeah, half my deck (just upgraded Snarl & Sludge) are doing that. Snarl for instance wants the Shockwave 2 weapon and Blight wants Ramjets

Ahhh damn! When I woke I was ranked 14300 so. Now I'm home from exams and I'm 16 so thousand. :/

My deck just grew bigger!

(Oh the double entendre's abound! The writers of 90's sitcom 'Bottom would be proud )

I was in the low 4000's (around 4100) with an hour to go in the last episode, then all I got was Sludge, must've had a massive push I missed due to having to miss the last hour.

Going to wait for the next event before upgrading Sludge as it seems to be quicker/easier to upgrade during events. I think my deck will only be marginally better.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Been playing since it was released on iOS. Missed out on swoop by 50 odd places yesterday .

How are you guys taking your full-screen screenshots?, is this purely an iPhone thing or does Android-based phones have an equivalent?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    How are you guys taking your full-screen screenshots?, is this purely an iPhone thing or does Android-based phones have an equivalent?
    Press power and home buttons at the same time to take a screenshot. AFAIK this works for iPhone and Android.
    edit: won't work for Android phones using version 2 or older.

And I've worked out how to search for allies by username. Do it from the mobage profile menus.