Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF Battle Tactics - Show us your team!

Lol I know right... just when I get an awesome team they will go and introduce another tier which is exclusive for pay to play... hope I'm wrong but these 50 core bots are impossible without paying...

I always get so close, 30-ish, 40-ish cores for them but then the event ends and my chances of getting more just dry up. If I keep playing, I eventually will get enough but they could be obsolete by then.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

So true! I went hard at it last event so I could get slog, managed to collect a lot of gold for this event tried to get a galvatron on the space bridge ended up with 3 octanes go figure! Not happy

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    So true! I went hard at it last event so I could get slog, managed to collect a lot of gold for this event tried to get a galvatron on the space bridge ended up with 3 octanes go figure! Not happy
    I gave the low theirs a shot, and got enough cores for gen v2 galvy.... Not too bad!

Running wfc megs, galvy, bone crusher and king screamer

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I gave the low theirs a shot, and got enough cores for gen v2 galvy.... Not too bad!

Running wfc megs, galvy, bone crusher and king screamer
    I'm running similar but replace megs with Arcee. Prefer the fs or atk boost with high fs if needed

Given the 12 bots I pictured on the last page, any of my teammates got any suggestions on which 3 I should be teaming up with Gen Galvatron this event? Right now using Tarantulus, Arcee & Bonecrusher with mixed success.

That's the problem with using event boost characters - you get more points but because they are lower in stats you also lose more matches. Right now I'm sitting on 120k though whereas usually at this point in an event I'm usually sitting on about 70k so chucking Galvy in has paid off thus far

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Given the 12 bots I pictured on the last page, any of my teammates got any suggestions on which 3 I should be teaming up with Gen Galvatron this event? Right now using Tarantulus, Arcee & Bonecrusher with mixed success.

That's the problem with using event boost characters - you get more points but because they are lower in stats you also lose more matches. Right now I'm sitting on 120k though whereas usually at this point in an event I'm usually sitting on about 70k so chucking Galvy in has paid off thus far
    I'd consider throwing in Lord Starscream for Bonecrusher. Use his Short Circuit in round 1, then hope with your +8 FS boost you win FS in round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I'd consider throwing in Lord Starscream for Bonecrusher. Use his Short Circuit in round 1, then hope with your +8 FS boost you win FS in round 2.
    Tried it - got thrashed 4-0

Will give it as a second go and if it goes as badly might swap back

I'm running Lord Starscream, bonecrusher, galvatron and Arcee in that order. I usually start off with target 1 and jammer 2. Use starscream short circuit and bonecrusher in at mode for 7 def. Arcee I will either put on fs if it's high or switch to alt for +7 atk if bough of my bots rolled red. Round 2 depends on whether the opponent used jammer 2 or not. I usually go hard for fs as I can normally knock out a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm running Lord Starscream, bonecrusher, galvatron and Arcee in that order. I usually start off with target 1 and jammer 2. Use starscream short circuit and bonecrusher in at mode for 7 def. Arcee I will either put on fs if it's high or switch to alt for +7 atk if bough of my bots rolled red. Round 2 depends on whether the opponent used jammer 2 or not. I usually go hard for fs as I can normally knock out a bot.
    Seems I've been undervaluing the Short Circuit ability - cheers for the advice lads