Page 940 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 920930935936937938939940941942943944945950960 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Ok this is bugging the hell out of me (or I'm missing the obvious) - anyone know where the Hasbro/Takara stamp is located on the G1 Wildrider and Breakdown figures?

Have any knockoffs been made of Masterpiece Cheetor yet?
    thanks to a certain online store I won't name I have yet to get a masterpiece Cheetor. so I've been looking around online for on.
    ebay seems like the cheapest option. but I want to be sure I'd be buying a legit Takara product and not some fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Have any knockoffs been made of Masterpiece Cheetor yet?
    thanks to a certain online store I won't name I have yet to get a masterpiece Cheetor. so I've been looking around online for on.
    ebay seems like the cheapest option. but I want to be sure I'd be buying a legit Takara product and not some fake.
    Haven't heard of a KO MP Cheetor. Should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ok this is bugging the hell out of me (or I'm missing the obvious) - anyone know where the Hasbro/Takara stamp is located on the G1 Wildrider and Breakdown figures?
    In a very difficult place to see, with Breakdown it inside his feet/legs in the white side under the spoiler, not the actual spoiler though, if that makes sense, so when he is in bot mode you can look straight at him and the writing is there but it's white on white get him in good light.
    Wildrider is under the hood, pretty easy, Wildrider is the grey one, in case its Dead End you are referring to, the maroon one, its the same spot as Breakdown.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

How do AoE Snarl and G1 Snarl compare size-wise? Especially their alt-modes?

If anyone has any photos of the two together, or of the two sets of Dinobots together, and could post it/them that'd be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    How do AoE Snarl and G1 Snarl compare size-wise? Especially their alt-modes?

If anyone has any photos of the two together, or of the two sets of Dinobots together, and could post it/them that'd be much appreciated.
    Here's some pic of their beast modes (my G2 Snarl subbing in for G1)
    http://imgur.com/a/eMwZ0

In beast mode AOE Snarl is longer and a bit taller with a smaller head.

Cheers PB.

Does anyone know what size the TFTM poster that comes with the Platinum Edition Autobot Heroes set is?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If no one has it to give exact dimensions, this was a photo from BotCon... which could be the poster from the boxset...

Can anyone explain the difference between the regular Decepticon logo and the movie Decepticon logo? I know the Autobot movie logo has slanted eyes but I've never been able to tell the difference between the Decepticon variant.