1 3.70%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

1 3.70%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Avengers Endgame SPOILER discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You all realise that there a major plot holes with every conceivable time travel story ever told right? Terminator was no less garbage in that regard.
    Yep absolutely. I just prefer to not worry with that stuff and just enjoy the movie for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I enjoyed the movie despite plot holes.

Nabula actually felt like one of the main heroes she changed to a better character.

I for one actually didn’t feel iron man needed to snap his fingers. Scarlet witch and marvel could definitely take Thanos down for good. You could use a few stones and especially you have time stone, play it the way you want.

The female moment should not have happened, wasn’t needed and should be a mix team effort.

Makes you wonder if Loki is actually dead also.
    I was actually surprised that Iron man snapped his figures vanishing Thanos and his forces. It wasn’t his first choice, the battle just played out that way. Captain Marvel almost stopped Thanos but was blasted away with the power stone in a tricky move. At that point Iron man was close by and needed to act.

The female moment ‘she is not alone’ was a reference to infinity war when black widow and two others were fighting Proxima, the same phrase was spoken. Its silly because all the female heroes line up, I would of preferred a proper fight scene. Maybe there was just don’t remember it. That last battle felt short and over quickly.

Don’t think Loki is dead, he is the god of Mischief, a Trickster, almost anything is possible.

You all realise that there a major plot holes with every conceivable time travel story ever told right? Terminator was no less garbage in that regard.
    yeah but this one is annoying when they go to lengths to actually explain in the movie how it will work for them but then go against that by having captain america grow old and live in the same timeline.

Thought the movie was an excellent conclusion to phase 3. Was worried about the length but it had so much action the way through to keep it entertaining. Look forward to the next batch of Marvel movies although its going to be strange without Cap & Ironman.

This is how I’m able to sit back and enjoy the movie

https://youtu.be/x8w95xIdH4o?t=26

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yeah but this one is annoying when they go to lengths to actually explain in the movie how it will work for them but then go against that by having captain america grow old and live in the same timeline.
    But literally any explanation they came up with would have had at least 1 glaring hole in it. I’m just glad that Endgame tried something different with a frankly cliched and boring idea.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    This is how I’m able to sit back and enjoy the movie

https://youtu.be/x8w95xIdH4o?t=26
    That about sums it up.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

You all realise that there a major plot holes with every conceivable time travel story ever told right?
    Pretty true, although a few rare stories like The Time Machine and Interstellar do a better job than others. Also, Avengers is a story with a talking raccoon, so...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

In Honesty when I watched it the first time I was feeling meh.... about it but I have rewatched about twice now and I felt it was quite well done.

Overall I am not disappointed. Sure we can always say it could have been better, but it is good enough.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Overall I am not disappointed. Sure we can always say it could have been better, but it is good enough.
    When it's only comparison / competition is the Justice League movie, this is a masterpiece