Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Cybertron Optimus Primal

he is AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    mei..you've been up and buying alot now eh... :P
    No I didn't bro, every fortnight when pay comes in, I limit myself to one large order from an online toy store, usually RK. Then I am broke for the rest of the two weeks till next pay comes.. Unless there are some good single figure buys off ebay that can't wait..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Sifun, Grandus is great !! did yours have all the antennas and helipad? If you ever want to offload those accessories, let me know. Broken arm? That should be an easy fix?

Dirge, you're right.. Browning does come with Chrome guns. Mine came with original packaging and the bullets as well. They were orange. So I would say it is the diaclone or Microman version??

Nice haul as ever Kelvin... hmmm so there is no problems getting browning in? Customs wise... are they only after Megatrons then?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hi Liegeprime,

I did take some precautions. The item was MIB, I ended up asking the seller to not send the foam with it. flatten the pack and ensure that Browning was shipped in bot mode to avoid any suspicion of the item looking like a gun.

Not sure if that helps but I got it in safely. So, best of luck to anyone also getting this in.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Dirge, you're right.. Browning does come with Chrome guns. Mine came with original packaging and the bullets as well. They were orange. So I would say it is the diaclone or Microman version??
    I have a Microman (not Diaclone, fyi) Browning, similar to yours, with yellow bullets. Do u have a picture of the box, 99?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Not really a September acquisition but only manage to have time to take the pictures today. The MOSC Armada (Walmart-Exclusive) Dinobots

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Not really a September acquisition but only manage to have time to take the pictures today. The MOSC Armada (Walmart-Exclusive) Dinobots
    Nice haul bro, I like the Dinobots.. hehe is it from ebay?

Anyway as promised, my stuff from RK, mostly G1 stuff which is my favourite:

Close up on the front, the back is the same as any of the Encores:

And here's how they look like when opened. Funny some of the stickers are already applied? For the hasbro ones, you have to stick all of them yourself:
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

From another forum member in Allspark. Hmm, I can't bear to pay so much now with the current RK orders that I want... *sad sad*. Will see how. Might be desperate....

KC99 - nice score of JP toys. So many I want. Major droolage on this end...
    BTW, that would be the pre-TFs Browning, as it has red parts. Browning has blue parts. If you have a copy of the Generations book, it's a good reference guide, otherwise, go here:
    http://www.tfu.info/1988/Destron/Browning/browning.htm