Page 601 of 833 FirstFirst ... 581591596597598599600601602603604605606611621 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    No Blurrs left at Big W sunshine now. I snagged the last one. For the full price of $20
    No new warriors at Big W Melton. But they did have some movie stock in now.
    Sorry to hear about that, guess I got lucky.

...seriously I wasn't even listening when they asked me the price and wasn't until my cashier ran off to get codes that I realized and kinda just locked up

Goes to show the customer isn't always right not that there was a price tag to begin with at the time

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Sorry to hear about that, guess I got lucky.

...seriously I wasn't even listening when they asked me the price and wasn't until my cashier ran off to get codes that I realized and kinda just locked up

Goes to show the customer isn't always right not that there was a price tag to begin with at the time
    Weren't any price tags for me either
    But when I got to the register the cashier guy looked it up in the system or whatever and confirmed they were $20

I got lucky the other day getting Soundwave for $15 so I can't really complain.

But yeah looks like they'll be getting the prices sorted soon

Also to make this post relevant

Plenty of RiD activators great bytes at Kmart Melton
    Only 1 lone TLK deluxe bumbkebee
    Tons of one steps

Myer CBD-Evidence of wave 3 tr voyagers by a lone megatron but otherwise just the usual abundance of fort max's and leader skyshadows, think they still have a few astrotrains and alpha trions too.

Big w CBD-tlk deluxes, still over flowing with wave 2 tr voyagers and wave 3 deluxes

Zing CBD- looks like zing have tlk deluxes in and blind bags, $5 for blind bags and $35 for deluxes, funny enough tr deluxe hardhead's just out of shot for $30

Nothing else of interest

TR Brawn and Roadburn at K-Mart Carrum Downs. Several of each.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

FatalityPitt Guest

Kmart in Footscray had TR Brawn and Chase. The Titanmasters were on clearance - $5 each.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Kmart in Footscray had TR Brawn and Chase. The Titanmasters were on clearance - $5 each.

That's not a good sign, as Kmart usually use "clearance" tags when they have stopped stocking an item (it is no longer available for reorder in the system by stores).
    Not a surprise though as most Kmarts I've seen, waaaaay over-ordered the first and second waves, to shelfwarm beyond 3rd and 4th wave at most stores.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's not a good sign, as Kmart usually use "clearance" tags when they have stopped stocking an item (it is no longer available for reorder in the system by stores).
    Not a surprise though as most Kmarts I've seen, waaaaay over-ordered the first and second waves, to shelfwarm beyond 3rd and 4th wave at most stores.
    I have not, despite looking at every K-Mart even remotely local to me, been able to find Repugnus and Shuffler. If anyone spots them and can help me out, I'd be heaps grateful.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Haven't seen either at all yet. Am tempted by the $5 price for some of the earlier ones, may have to pop into a couple of shops over the weekend.

Well looks like the TLK voyagers have hit werribee plaza's toyworld, $52.99, good chance come this saturday they'll be at the toys r us opening as well.

...I would skip toyworld though right now, they only had wave 1 grimlock and optimus, I bought both, someone else beat me it seemed so I took home the last ones, lets hope wave 2 hits soon

Picked up Blurr/Soundwave from Big W CBD. No Skywarps but still a Soundwave left.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection