Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaked POTP images

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I didn't mind titanmaster/headmaster/targetmasters ... but these power of the prime figures just look so odd to me, they all have huge chest / belly bulges now
    Real bots have curves!

Some leaked images of POTP Voyager Starscream.

(I'm not liking the way that they have the combiner feet attached to the arms and wings like weapons pods - I know you don't have to have them there, but it it spoils the promotional images a little to me.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

(I'm not liking the way that they have the combiner feet attached to the arms and wings like weapons pods - I know you don't have to have them there, but it it spoils the promotional images a little to me.)
    It does look very 'babies first transformer' to me. I will at least give them credit for doing something with them, it may not look the best but it's something.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Also worth noting (not sure if you noticed it or if it was updated afterwards) but further down on the page are pictures of the upcoming Singapore Toys R Us catalog which says that PotP figures are due in December!
    Wonder if we will get them in time for xmas or afterwards.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Asked local reseller a few days ago and they hope to confirm January soon.

The prices are interesting. Are those Leaders $80?

I have to admit that I keep swinging on Starscream. If there were a bunch of Deluxe Seekers it would be a certain buy. But at the moment he is competing with a Leader Generations Starscream and I am not sure I want two.

It's 2017 and they can't be arsed making a Starscream with a cockpit chest that is actually the jet modes cockpit and oh my god that makes me sad.

About as sad as when the leader class toy did it in 2015.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    these power of the prime figures just look so odd to me, they all have huge chest bulges
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hasbro really are bringing their A game supporting long-term fans with characters such as Moonracer and Elita-1. .
    (wakes from slumber) Eh? What? Whats happening now? Moonracer and Elita with huge chest bulges?

Pics please....... like, NOW!

Think you might have to stoics to the Elita-1 mousepad Trev, they are more modestly proportioned in PoTp
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It's 2017 and they can't be arsed making a Starscream with a cockpit chest that is actually the jet modes cockpit and oh my god that makes me sad.

About as sad as when the leader class toy did it in 2015.
    Blame the CW leader (it worked for the original jetfire mold because it homaged him having 2 cockpit sections but the seeker retool carried it over) and IDW for keeping the trend going (was at a local comic book store and had a look at one of the tf comics on shelves at the time and they actually drew starscream based on that leader, right down to the JET COCKPIT BEING ON HIS BACK).

Normally I'd say they would of had another purpose in mind for the jet mode but seeing how the other use of the mold is elita one...who (in g1) was closer to being just a tweaked g1 arcee alt mode its a little conflicting who they intended the mold for, one thing is for sure, this elita one is idw styled and this one fits that bill perfectly, and voyager starscream has to put up with it

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would have said that they are both mangled Silverbolts.

From Seibertron

Those chunky arms become thighs again. Legs folded into the shoulders. The big change is the wings, nose, and cockpit are folded differently so they are on the chest with the cockpit exposed.

So yeah. The fake cockpit serves a purpose. Whether it is a noble purpose? YMMV.