Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930

Thread: October Overindulgence

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    So I finally got back onto Photobucket after many years of not using it so I could post some pics on here.
    This is my amazing haul from my trip to Japan in October. Can't wait to go back

You originally mentioned that you only had a short amount of time in Japan but what a weekend it must've been! Amazed at how pristine those boxes look after living in the suitcase for 9 odd hours

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I was in Japan and Korea for three weeks, but the time spent shopping for toys was super limited, especially going to a store seeing something then back to hotel to research then almost running back to the store before they closed to get chosen items. Then also allowing for space in the suitcases, and any excessive travel ahead of any purchase. It was an amazing trip, and I have to seriously thank my wife for being so supportive of all the spending, but she understood how this was a dream come true
    Also I have to thank Jetstar, we flew from Cairns to Osaka return. On the day of return to Oz we took the Bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka, all our planning had us getting into the airport three hours before the flight. We were SO wrong, we ended up spriting to the counter with only about 30 minutes until departure, the staff at the counter just smiled and helped us through security and immigration at an amazing pace, no sweat.
    Also a special thank you to this forum for pointing me in the right direction to find the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I was in Japan and Korea for three weeks, but the time spent shopping for toys was super limited, especially going to a store seeing something then back to hotel to research then almost running back to the store before they closed to get chosen items. Then also allowing for space in the suitcases, and any excessive travel ahead of any purchase. It was an amazing trip, and I have to seriously thank my wife for being so supportive of all the spending, but she understood how this was a dream come true
    Also I have to thank Jetstar, we flew from Cairns to Osaka return. On the day of return to Oz we took the Bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka, all our planning had us getting into the airport three hours before the flight. We were SO wrong, we ended up spriting to the counter with only about 30 minutes until departure, the staff at the counter just smiled and helped us through security and immigration at an amazing pace, no sweat.
    Also a special thank you to this forum for pointing me in the right direction to find the stores.
    I am really jealous, as it is one of my dreams to go to Japan. I could get so much TF stuff.