Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Just got this email.... haven’t sent any queries myself....

**** Change of Payment Processor for Direct Debits to CCA International **** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ****

Dear Mr Krayt

From 03/09/2018, Bissett Magazines are changing our payment processor for Direct Debit payments. Our new processor, GoCardless, will be taking over responsibility and power for all Direct Debit collections from this date and you will shortly be receiving an updated Service Agreement to confirm the change.

There’s no action required from you to continue paying by Direct Debit, and the change will not affect the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that ‘CCAInternational’ will appear on your bank statement

GoCardless are taking over responsibility for future Direct Debit payments only, they will not be responsible for any chargebacks or refunds relating to previous payments between CCA International and yourself.

If you do not want your Direct Debit payments transferred over to GoCardless then you can cancel the service by contacting us on customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com by contacting your bank or via your online banking.

If you have any questions, you can contact us on customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com

I have received no emails from anyone
    But Auspost told me I have a package coming from a "D and D Mailing services"
    Since I use a parcel locker I get cool notifications of mail heading to it!

who according to Google handle...
    "PARCEL AND MAGAZINE DISTRIBUTION INTO AUSTRALIA"

so it may be some Comic books, or something totally random,

Hey all, it's a miracle! Just got my issue 26 & 27 in the mail today. Came with this letter from Hachette:

"Dear subscriber,

We would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have been resolving the Australian fulfilment company issue. We are pleased to tell you that the situation is now fully resolved and normal service can now be resumed.

If you wish to contact us for any reason please use the contact details below, which are also listed on your enclosed tax invoice / receipt.

E-mail: customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com

Tel: +61 283787931

We hope you continue to enjoy your collection and apologise once again for the disruption caused to your subscription, but everything will now run smoothly once again.

Yours sincerely,

Hachette Partworks Ltd"

I just picked up my order from the post office too which was a complete surprise.

However, I only got issue 27 (#44 All Hail Megatron part 2) and issue 26 noted as on back order.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'll send out some more emails this week, and maybe see if Hasbro Australia can use their influence to get some answers, or get things moving again.

It's good news that they are re-starting, and not missing an issue.
    They never replied to the emails I sent out recently asking for updates (to the two contact emails that were floating around).

Quote Originally Posted by Alectric View Post
    Hey all, it's a miracle! Just got my issue 26 & 27 in the mail today. Came with this letter from Hachette:

"Dear subscriber,

We would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have been resolving the Australian fulfilment company issue. We are pleased to tell you that the situation is now fully resolved and normal service can now be resumed.

If you wish to contact us for any reason please use the contact details below, which are also listed on your enclosed tax invoice / receipt.

E-mail: customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com

Tel: +61 283787931

We hope you continue to enjoy your collection and apologise once again for the disruption caused to your subscription, but everything will now run smoothly once again.

Yours sincerely,

Hachette Partworks Ltd"
    Did you get an Auspost alert that the issues were coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Did you get an Auspost alert that the issues were coming?
    Mine came today but I didn’t get an alert (but had for all previous).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Mine came today but I didn’t get an alert (but had for all previous).
    Well mine will be a few days away then... always is several days behind you city folk, dagnabbit!

Got mine today as well. No email alert. I also didn't get around to emailing them about the continuation of the subscription so looks like no action needed to keep going.

The only alert I got was from Auspost, since it was a direct delivery to my Postal Locker, got the alert last Wednesday, as stated in an earlier comment.