Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Thanks Guys! I am really happy to have finally completed him - A LOT of effort was involved

Default BW Convoy Collection - 1 of 3

Waiting for me at home this afternoon...

Happy!!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Congrats! I remember being so happy when I got that toy just because it was the FIRST Transformer to have a MATRIX! By today's standards it's not a big deal cos we've had a few toys with much better matrices that can be removed from the chest, hand held and even openable... but back in 1998 it was a pret-ty damn cool!

Be sure to keep this toy away from sunlight though... that white yellows easily, as my toy can atest to.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Be sure to keep this toy away from sunlight though... that white yellows easily, as my toy can atest to.
    Thanks for the tip. I need to re-arrange my collection so I'll keep that in mind when I do.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Wow, there have been some great acquisitions to start the month. I'm feeling a little left behind...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Wow, there have been some great acquisitions to start the month. I'm feeling a little left behind...
    Some good ones indeed, congrats to both Klystron and Kup on your acquisitions, very nice indeed.

No pictures (my camera is currently on loan to a friend) but today I got Battle Blades Bumblebee
    I've also recently (probably not in August though) got Bot-Con Sky-Byte (thanks Iceburn), Beast Wars TM2 Spittor and TM2 Prowl II, PCC Double Clutch and Mudslinger and Generations Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Waiting for me at home this afternoon...

Happy!!
    That’s So Cool! I am Jealous

nice one klystron

I just got Impossible Toys G1 Arcee. I feel ripped off for the price but I do like the figure.

Another figure I stupidly missed out on coz I didnt like BW then. They were being sold in clearance prices of Php 100 (Au$ 2.50) back when Armada was about to be launched in Phils both for the crystal sparkly version and normal white one, sigh.... ah well congrats Klystron!!

as for me, these arrived..

From Verno - BW Prowl lion. Finally able to complete my Magnaboss he stand proud ( chin up baby!) and TM Blackarachnia - which I find very creepy looking in her spidermode. Only 2 more BW figs and Im ok ( considering it complete) with the series figures.
    Non TF but Im lazy to take separate pics from Sharky MOTU figs. Merman's trident is appropriated already by Octopunch
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]