Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    From Verno - BW Prowl lion. Finally able to complete my Magnaboss he stand proud ( chin up baby!)
    Oh Liege, you don't know how envious I am of your complete Magnaboss Sword!
    Verno has very kindly been able to source me the two feathers from Silverbolt, now all I need is the two parts to Ironhides club.
    Dear God BW parts are near impossible to come by, for certain figures anyway.

Congrats on Blackarachnia too , I love that figure in Alt mode, her Bot mode is only let down by her extremely thin and weak ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh Liege, you don't know how envious I am of your complete Magnaboss Sword!
    Verno has very kindly been able to source me the two feathers from Silverbolt, now all I need is the two parts to Ironhides club.
    Dear God BW parts are near impossible to come by, for certain figures anyway
    Oh dude, I wish I knew you needed the club, I had one before, both parts. I hope Jamie contacts me soon to see if they are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Oh dude, I wish I knew you needed the club, I had one before, both parts. I hope Jamie contacts me soon to see if they are still there.
    I too hope he has them, apart from Optimal Optimus's Rifle they're the last parts I need for my BW collection.

My acquisition today is all the way from Spain:

G1 Decepticon Micromaster Anti-Aircraft Base with Blackout and Spaceshot

This set is a big thing for me, as it was the first 'big boy' Transformer/s that I ever owned courtesy of my late Grandfather for my 4th Birthday.
    Alas, 2 younger brothers came into the fold and it was destroyed, 21 years later though the set rejoins my collection.

Looking at them with older eyes now, it seems rather ironic that Blackout and Spaceshot would be charged with the duties of operating an Anti-Aircraft Base...

I too hope he has them, apart from Optimal Optimus's Rifle they're the last parts I need for my BW collection.
    I'll let you know, but if you are coming up this fair, you can get it yourself

Hopefully I speak to him before the fair.

Thanks Hursty! yeah she kinda keels over so she'll stay in beast mode. anyways I have em all displayed in Beast mode Thought I saw some of those clubs at the last Parra fair, not so sure. Ill keep an eye out
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks Hursty! yeah she kinda keels over so she'll stay in beast mode. anyways I have em all displayed in Beast mode Thought I saw some of those clubs at the last Parra fair, not so sure. Ill keep an eye out
    I display TM2 Blackarachnia in Beast mode for the very same reason , Cheers dude, hope fully I'll be able to make it up to the next fair and offer an extra set of eyes.

hope fully I'll be able to make it up to the next fair
    Nah nah nah, I'm not hearing that. You have to come to the next fair because I say so lol. Been quite some time since you have been.

My acquisition today is all the way from Spain:

G1 Decepticon Micromaster Anti-Aircraft Base with Blackout and Spaceshot
    All my combiner transports and Micromaster bases are also from Europe. I have a feeling that they were more common there than in the US.

they were common enough here iirc

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    they were common enough here iirc
    Not anymore it seems.

This finally arrived today