Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TF comics and books sightings

Default TF comics and books sightings

At a Dymocks store today I saw the Titan UK comic collections Target 2006 and Fallen Angel for just $20 each.

I don't know if it was just this store or if others have them too, but this is a very cheap price for these books. They are larger dimensioned than regular comic book trade paperbacks. IDW recently reprinted Target 2006 in a squashed size and skipped the stories in Fallen Angel because they contain Marvel-owned characters.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    At a Dymocks store today I saw the Titan UK comic collections Target 2006 and Fallen Angel for just $20 each.

I don't know if it was just this store or if others have them too, but this is a very cheap price for these books. They are larger dimensioned than regular comic book trade paperbacks. IDW recently reprinted Target 2006 in a squashed size and skipped the stories in Fallen Angel because they contain Marvel-owned characters.
    Yeah, I've been seeing those for a while now too. I haven't even bothered checking the price.

Update, My local Dymocks has them priced for $19.95 each.
    Last edited by Pulse; 21st April 2008 at 03:58 PM.

Kinokyhoweveryouspellit in Sydney has the second volume of the Animated paperbacks.

Galaxy books, which is not too far away, has both vol. 1 and 2, as well as loads of the other comics (BW: The Ascending, Hearts of Steel, Target 2006, Best of: Dinobots, etc).

Oh, and Kings Comics has the latest issues of the various current series (All Hail Megatron, TFA: The Arrival, etc.) and several paperbacks including the BW Source Book, Target: 2006, and the Best of UK: Dinobots.

(apologies for the double post, but I doubted anyone was going to post another soon)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    Kinokyhoweveryouspellit in Sydney has the second volume of the Animated paperbacks.

Galaxy books, which is not too far away, has both vol. 1 and 2, as well as loads of the other comics (BW: The Ascending, Hearts of Steel, Target 2006, Best of: Dinobots, etc).
    Kinokuniya . Where is Galaxy books located? Do they have by any chance the last part issue of Devastation... if you happen to notice. I really don't wanna pick up the TPB version coz Im only missing the last issue of the series.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Kinokuniya have had zip all of late concerning the Transformers Trades. B Borders are often a good place to look for the trades,a bout 2 weeks after their actual release date, but they charge a good 20% extra compared to PhantomZone or Galaxy World.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Galaxy is on the other side of the QVB, the side that town hall is on, opposite all those bus stations and the one way street side of QVB

thanks roller, might take a "sightseeing tour" one of these upcoming day offs, just for the sake of looking like a generic geeky Asian tourist in Sydney.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quality Comics in Perth city has a little section specifically for Transformers comics. And you can even order a subscription for the comics they sell. You just need to pay in advance. Postage is $3 and then you just add up the price of the number of issues you want sent to you. I've currently setup a subscription with them for the Transformers: Animated comics. Saves me having to go into the city when all I'd be going there for is to buy the TFA comic. *Shrugs* They've got a great selection of other comics aswell. I thoroughly suggest you pay them a visit. The staff are very friendly and are always more than happy to answer any questions you have to ask. Sorry if this sounds like spam but it's one of my favourite shops in the city.

we recently had a meet up in Comic Zone, we got our tf comics autographed.

I dont like Quality Comics