Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WFC Multiplayer Trailer Online

Wow. That looks like it's worth getting a computer to play it on.

wicked!!

Holy diddley dee!

That looks awesome sauce. Hopefully I will get to use my ear piece thing ther, directing your battles, calling in air support.

Lokks very promising indeed

Well it seems we've just been given our first look at a popular character. The model for the Scout character in the trailer screams Jazz, albeit with a different colour scheme.

I'm not sure if i am happy or unhappy with the create a character online mode.
    on one hand it looks like good hectic fun, but on the other hand from the looks of things it's less "create a character" and more "customise a character" since there are isnt much you can do to change how your character is gonna look compared to every other character of the same class as yours
    but then again, I probably wont be going online much anyway

I dunno about that. It looked a bit like you could choose weapons and such like for it. Plus in the part where it is introducing the classes (Scout, warrior, Leader etc), it shows Ironhide as the "Leader" class, but later on, I think I see Optimus' back in there somewhere. Plus Bumblebee's vehile mode was there, but te scout didnt look like Bumblebee in robot mode.

I hope you can change them anyway, after all a jet is gonna be a healer makes it less fun. What about a warrior jet! Coolies.

I am just pleased I can make my Pink and purple 'former I made in the DS movie games. Beware of my evil Decepticon "Cuddles"

yeah i rewatched the trailer, it looks like you chose your class, your weappons your colours and possibly your body type/ vheicle mode
    on the menu with colour 1 and colour 2 it also says "crusher" with arrows on either side of it so i think you might get like 2 or 3 bodies per class
    something like
    Scout = Bumblebee or Jazz-ish thing
    Soldier = Crusher, Seeker and maybe a soundwave-ish form
    Scientist = Rathcet and that Jet
    Leader = Optimus and Ironhide (and Possibly megatron)

so your character is pretty much just a recolour of an existing character with differant weappons

WOW that looks awesome!
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Finally saw the trailer on another site, and wow. I must say, it looks awesome.
    I just hope that all playable skins you have can be customised, rather than just a handful. And hopefully they release some more DLC after it is released, like more models and such. But I am really looking forward to it. And I had noticed the release date is 22nd of June, so not too long away now

Indeed 1AZRAEL1, looks like we have an interesting Birthday present coming albeit a little bit late and hopefully the PC version won't be delayed!!!.

I'm really looking forward to this and whilst there will certainly be DLC, these multiplayer 'exclusives' won't be DLC but will be unlockable with a code, they'll be available to everyone throughout the game being awarded after certain events, pre-orders merely get it immediately just like Steve Austin was in the Smackdown vs. RAW games.