Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Sent these guys an email over a week ago, sent them a Facebook message on Monday. It is now Friday and I think I have been quite patient but it doesn't help I am chasing an order that has been pending status for over 5 weeks now.

Anyone know what next step in trying to contact these guys should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Shugoo View Post
    Sent these guys an email over a week ago, sent them a Facebook message on Monday. It is now Friday and I think I have been quite patient but it doesn't help I am chasing an order that has been pending status for over 5 weeks now.

Anyone know what next step in trying to contact these guys should be?
    Credit Card or Paypal chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Credit Card or Paypal chargeback.
    Yeah, was considering lodging through Paypal if all went haywire and I am not responded to. Was leaving that as a last resort though I think I am almost there. It will also mean cancelling the pre-order I also have with them as I won't be willing to go through this again. I will give it a couple more days then i'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugoo View Post
    Yeah, was considering lodging through Paypal if all went haywire and I am not responded to. Was leaving that as a last resort though I think I am almost there. It will also mean cancelling the pre-order I also have with them as I won't be willing to go through this again. I will give it a couple more days then i'm out.
    Send them an email stating that if they don't reply within 48 you'll lodge a PayPal claim. If they're reading the emails that'll work. If you don't hear back, go ahead and lodge a claim
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

sorry to hear everyones issue but really I am glad there is a thread about this.

I was about to order 8 toys today but thought i should check OTCA first.

after seeing all the feedback, i will never do business with that place at all.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    after seeing all the feedback, i will never do business with that place at all.
    It's a shame they didn't properly invest in their ecommerce platform, or even simply go with one of the many off-the-shelf models available. Sure, they would have to cope with reduced margins, but it may easily have avoided the negative flak and missed opportunities.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Well I've lodged a claim. Not sure if I'll get my money back as they told me to use the manual payment option for the majority of the order (well over $100) which you cant claim on. I'll be able to do a cc charge back for some. By the time this gets sorted in three weeks time it will cost me about $350-$400 for an item that was $250 by the time our dollar drops even more and everyone buys what is left, plus with the money I won't get back, I should have stuck with RK. Not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Send them an email stating that if they don't reply within 48 you'll lodge a PayPal claim. If they're reading the emails that'll work. If you don't hear back, go ahead and lodge a claim
    I've lodged a claim without advising them I would be, 6 days since final payment is more than enough time to ship an item, if I wait another two days then that just delays things even more, even as an occasional seller I've never taken this long to ship an item and if there was ever delays I would let people know, they seem to have no idea what's happening with any orders, I don't see why it's so hard to look at your emails and conclude that the item is paid for by all the paypal emails? businesses have to fallback to manual processing all the time and still get stuff done. I don't care that their SPAM filter is catching emails, I've tried several email addresses to get correspondence one which was a vic.edu.au address which surely should not be seen as SPAM. A paypal claim will take three weeks because I'm quite sure they will just not respond to the claim, then I will have to lodge a CC chargeback to try and recover the manual payments I made due to their system being a piece of junk, unless Paypal will be fair and refund the manual payments since there were all for the same order and the order number was in the description of each payment.. Like I said this item has sold like hotcakes so I may never be able to buy it unless I pay about 2x what it was originally selling for in a months time on Ebay. RK are out of stock now, hopefully there is a third production run due to it's popularity. I wish I'd gone with my gut instinct when my order was cancelled as I tried to make a layby payment and just lodged a claim then and there instead of trusting them with their we'll look after you mate attitude, they are not looking after me and have just taken my money with nothing to show for it, I'm tempted to also make a complaint to the retail ombudsman since it's clear my issues are not an isolated incident.

My item is apparently ready to ship but he's saying he won't ship it until I remove the paypal claim.

Quote Originally Posted by alfa156 View Post
    My item is apparently ready to ship but he's saying he won't ship it until I remove the paypal claim.
    Funny how it works like that when a claim is lodged, isn't it?