Page 597 of 833 FirstFirst ... 577587592593594595596597598599600601602607617 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Someone here previoulsy mentioned there are 2 Optimus in the set.
    DIY Nemesis repaint pack

Default Target chady Nah

Target chady didn't have any TLK, had some of those die cast 2 packs and a few titans/headmaster things but nothing movie related.

All the wave 1 TLK stuff at Fountain Gate K-Mart.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The West finally has TLK deluxes and 3 step bots

Looks like werribee plaza/pacific werribee got some stock in!

Plenty of Crank-erm "berzerker" figures left when I checked around 4:45pm today, should of been one of each left after I took a slash and a barricade.

Got a nifty bonus, once I opened my barricade out flew out another of slash's sword thingies so now I have 3

But my slash has a blog of silver stuck on his raptor neck, what can I use to remove that?

Where/when do the voyagers drop?

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

K-mart in Frankston had TLK Deluxes, Legions, the blind bags and some of the other misc gimmick stuff. Basically nothing no one else hasn't already found. Target and TRU haven't changed anything yet and while I didn't have the time to look in Myer, their recent rearrangement of the toy section to a much smaller floor area leaves little room for new figures anyway so I wouldn't expect much there.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart altona has the 3 steps as well as wave 3 TR voyagers but no tlk deluxes or blind bag changers.

Myer CBD has nothing new but are clearly waiting for new stuff as their toy section has alot of tlk graphics up, that said they also have star wars 40th anniversary and are seemingly clearing out the star wars junk so who knows.

Zing near flinders station in the city has a lone leader tr soundwave and blaster (seems to be the pattern, a soundwave and a blaster...could it be a revision wave because that blaster wasn't there last week if my memory hasn't failed me, I know soundwave is usually on his own).

And unless you like the rid diecast car 2 packs at target cbd nothing else worth noting

Tlk stuff (excluding voyagers) are at Kmart airport west

Default Burwood Kmart

Kmart Burwood had a handful of TLK Bumbleebees and I think slash and grimlocks other than that it was a mess looks like people tore the area apart getting certain characters

Megatran Guest

Target has leader CW Skywarp for $59 (save $10). Tab says remove (sale) on 24/5.

Leader class Blaster is $79.

FatalityPitt Guest

Kmart Footscray shelves had:

TLK (movie) - Deluxes (1x Barricade and Beserker, 2x Bumblebee and Dinosaur), Legions (several Grimlocks, OPs, Bumblebees, and 1x Barricade that tempted me but I said no), 3-step changers (OP and Grimlock), Tiny Changer blind-bags.

TR - 2x Twinferno (only deluxe remaining) and several wave 2 and 3 Titanmasters.

RiD - Only 1x warrior remaining (The green/blue tank guy), Wave 1 Combiner Force Legions, other things that I didn't pay too much attention to.

Coles at Central West Shopping Centre had the RiD Legions - spotted Blurr and Bisk, and the usual suspects (OP, Grimlock, etc). I think I might've grabbed the last Blurr (sorry - hope they restock soon if you're after him)...