Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425

Thread: MP 20 Wheeljack and 21 Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    so would it be a bad thing not to pre order? Might sound silly but my reason is that i have moved house and will be moving again (just sold and in between properties) in 6 months.
    Keep in mind that HLJ doesn't charge you until after the toy comes out -- so if you move in June/July, would you be able to pay the preorder + shipping cost for an MP Wheeljack in a month's or two's time?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Keep in mind that HLJ doesn't charge you until after the toy comes out -- so if you move in June/July, would you be able to pay the preorder + shipping cost for an MP Wheeljack in a month's or two's time?
    Well he has to pay for the figure within 3 days then has 60 days before he has to ship it. Also need the Private Warehouse turned on.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well he has to pay for the figure within 3 days then has 60 days before he has to ship it. Also need the Private Warehouse turned on.
    Yup, but the parcel locker would have solved almost everything regardless he move. It just goes to the locker where he decides, and gets a sms when it arrives. HLJ would have probably delayed his shipping more than sufficient.

My concerns, NOT that it regularly happens is that pre-order prices are normally lower than released date price. Though I have seen stores that actually brings it down to sale price and makes pre-order like irrelevant.

I am going on a trip and I still have two items with HLJ, which I will arrange probably next week. was hoping some of my other pre-order items to be in stock so I could combine ship.

Amiami's combine shipping by monthly is a bit unpredictable when the item suddenly appears and another is not.

Perhaps another alternative is to ask a friend to preorder MP Wheeljack and then pay that friend back later?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    My concerns, NOT that it regularly happens is that pre-order prices are normally lower than released date price. Though I have seen stores that actually brings it down to sale price and makes pre-order like irrelevant.
    Oh yeah, this totally happens too. But as you said, usually not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    HLJ, Anime Export, BBTS, Amazon, Robot Kingdom etc, been surfing them all to find a good pre-order deal for Wheeljack.

I wonder how hard it would be to set up an Aussie company like that. I'd happily quit teaching to run it if it would make a profit and Aussies could get their toys without paying enormous shipping rates.
    I think that Australia Post delivery charges + time would absolute kill such an endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I think that Australia Post delivery charges + time would absolute kill such an endeavor.
    Yeah, sigh, a man can dream...

Never understood why Stuart looks so miserable on Big Bang Theory, I'd love to run a comics & collectables shop. Maybe more like Banki from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back though

Megatran Guest

RK has updated availability date of MP-21 Bumblebee to 3rd Quarter 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    RK has updated availability date of MP-21 Bumblebee to 3rd Quarter 2014.
    It was the 1 & 1/2 month thing, wasn't it?