Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: MP 20 Wheeljack and 21 Bumblebee

Um, haven't BBTS been wrong about pre-listings before though?

That said, if an eventual Masterpiece Bumblebee actually looked like the picture BBTS is using, I would love it. Screw "Cartoon model" accuracy, how about some more "Box art model" accuracy?

I wasn't expecting Wheeljack!

However I'm a little disappointed that it's not Jazz. Hopefully since they've managed to get the Volkswagen license, it'll open up the floodgates for the other companies under the VAG banner.

I'm not too worried about Bumblebee being something other than a beetle. If they didn't get the okay from VW I doubt they would go ahead with Bumblebee. MP 2.0 has been doing too well for TT to ruin its consistancy.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    I'm not too worried about Bumblebee being something other than a beetle. If they didn't get the okay from VW I doubt they would go ahead with Bumblebee. MP 2.0 has been doing too well for TT to ruin its consistancy.
    Agreed. If they didn't have a Beetle license then we wouldn't be seeing Bumblebee. Remember the whole point of the MP line is G1 accuracy. So the ONLY reason we would get a MP BB is because Takara have secured the license.

And wow. Has anyone looked at the release dates? These things are anywhere from 9 months to a full year away (assuming no delays)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tfsource have their preorder MP 20&21 up for $79.95. So it's a consistent pricing it looks like.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

It says second quarter of 2014 on the BBTS listing.

Either the $79.99 is a placeholder for an official price, based on the other cars released, OR he'll come with some stuff, are my only explanations for the BB price.

Kinda sad there isn't any more Decepticons. Wouldn't mind seeing what Wheeljack looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Kinda sad there isn't any more Decepticons. Wouldn't mind seeing what Wheeljack looks like
    well there is still the subject of a new Megatron MP that hasn't been addressed. I ean they reissued Prime in the new smaller version, They have to realize we need his opposite number too. Not that they care what we buyers thinks though
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That said, if an eventual Masterpiece Bumblebee actually looked like the picture BBTS is using, I would love it. Screw "Cartoon model" accuracy, how about some more "Box art model" accuracy?
    Plus one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Agreed. If they didn't have a Beetle license then we wouldn't be seeing Bumblebee. Remember the whole point of the MP line is G1 accuracy.
    "G1 accuracy" means he could transform into a spaceship. And "G1 Accuracy" would also mean Black Rodimus, Tigertrack, Bay Starscream, Bay Bumblebee and the upcoming G2 Sideswipe and Acid Storm aren't Masterpieces or don't exist. (I'm playing Unicron's advocate - of course he'll be a Volkswagen.)

I reaaaaly hope they make these two work - I still want my MP Martini G1 Jazz