Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

PC has put up a couple new listings for the Star Wars Black Series figures.

I ordered this Wave 7 yesterday because it seems to be all new figures and mostly from Rogue One.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-7-case

However, a new one has popped up for Wave 6:

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-6-case

This one is unclear what you are actually getting and I already have the Rey/BB-8 one so I may sit it out until they post more details. From what I can gather by googling these names listed appear to be code names for some of the new characters. Is anyone else ordering this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Noticed this today at ToysRUs Chadstone (VIC). The Vintage AT-AT vehicle is back!!!

http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-vintage-at-at/
    Link didn't work

Was it the esb or rotj version ?
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Link didn't work
    Looks like it's been taken off the TRU website.

RoTJ version but don't quote me on that.

Price was $300 & TRU SKN #425702, if that helps.

TRU is Going Rogue/ and finally doing preorders. Jyn Erso can be had for a song, and no midnight madness when she sells out before you get in the front door. Also no need to order a case of unwanted figures to have my Precious.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    PC has put up a couple new listings for the Star Wars Black Series figures.

I ordered this Wave 7 yesterday because it seems to be all new figures and mostly from Rogue One.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-7-case

However, a new one has popped up for Wave 6:

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-6-case

This one is unclear what you are actually getting and I already have the Rey/BB-8 one so I may sit it out until they post more details. From what I can gather by googling these names listed appear to be code names for some of the new characters. Is anyone else ordering this case?
    I ended up ordering both cases. for Wave 7, I'm not sure if this will come out as advertised because Hasbro has apparently delayed the Leia figure for some time, since it looks crap lol. For wave 6, I've seen a picture that shows the new droid, jyn erso, a deathtrooper cassian andor, the revised rey & bb8 and the unmasked kylo ren so thats what should be in that case.

I also have the rey already and the exclusive unmasked kylo ren so hopefully i can sell those off. buying the case means the figures are $25 so with that price I think hopefully it wont be too hard to move them on

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I ended up ordering both cases. for Wave 7, I'm not sure if this will come out as advertised because Hasbro has apparently delayed the Leia figure for some time, since it looks crap lol. For wave 6, I've seen a picture that shows the new droid, jyn erso, a deathtrooper cassian andor, the revised rey & bb8 and the unmasked kylo ren so thats what should be in that case.

I also have the rey already and the exclusive unmasked kylo ren so hopefully i can sell those off. buying the case means the figures are $25 so with that price I think hopefully it wont be too hard to move them on
    Thanks for the tip mate. Searched for it on ebay and saw the pic of the wave 6 case and it matches the figures you listed. Thing is that Wave 7 that I've already bought also has Jyn Erso and the Imperal Death Trooper as per the PC listing.

This is my first time buying a Star Wars wave from PC. Have you received previous waves from PC? If so do they ship the case in another box with some packing paper or do they just ship it in the case as is? I ask because when I ordered 2x G1 Trypticon in 2015 they came in the shipping case only and arrived with some damage to the packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Thanks for the tip mate. Searched for it on ebay and saw the pic of the wave 6 case and it matches the figures you listed. Thing is that Wave 7 that I've already bought also has Jyn Erso and the Imperal Death Trooper as per the PC listing.

This is my first time buying a Star Wars wave from PC. Have you received previous waves from PC? If so do they ship the case in another box with some packing paper or do they just ship it in the case as is? I ask because when I ordered 2x G1 Trypticon in 2015 they came in the shipping case only and arrived with some damage to the packaging.
    it could be for army building to have the troopers in 2 cases? although from what i understand at the moment they would just put 2 in one case. with Jyn it could be so there is more to go around? maybe they want to avoid the situation with force awakens where after the movie comes out and rey is the hero, everyone wants a rey figure but can't get one because they were scared it might not do so well and didn't distribute as much? i dunno how they make up the cases

ive never ordered anything like this from anyone before so i have no idea how it will come! i ordered the sdcc/celebration exclusive kylo ren and that just came in a box with a bit of fish and chip style paper scrunched up around it. definitely on the cheaper/less effort side of things compared to figures i have bought from other stores or even individuals on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    ive never ordered anything like this from anyone before so i have no idea how it will come! i ordered the sdcc/celebration exclusive kylo ren and that just came in a box with a bit of fish and chip style paper scrunched up around it. definitely on the cheaper/less effort side of things compared to figures i have bought from other stores or even individuals on FB.
    I ordered the exclusive Kylo Ren too and it came packaged the same way. One side of the box was resting against the side of the shipping box but it arrived undamaged.

I decided to not order the wave 6 case. Too much duplication between the two waves so I will just buy the remainder individually. Also want to see how PC ships the wave 7 case.

Megatran Guest

Link didn't work

It's back up again.

http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-...t-at_10486288/

Hi, Please ignore if this has already been posted.

I found some of the first wave of the Rogue one toys during the weekend at Big W, Melbourne CBD.

(Don't know how to attach pics, can someone please let me?)