Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor Who thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well, all my female friends that like the show have all at one point drooled over one or the other of the last 3 Doctors (mostly the first two) so maybe it's the boys turn. And it would certainly add an extra dimension to all these female companions that constantly flirt with the Doc or go in for the pash I mean considering the companions and the doc are different species, a little thing like being the same gender should just be a triviality!
    We get all the companions to drool over.

Although with a female Doctor, it would make the River-Doctor relationship more interesting
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Although with a female Doctor, it would make the River-Doctor relationship more interesting
    Giggity-giggity!

Also, in the future people (like Jack Harkness) become omnisexual; i.e. there are no bounds to who they may be attracted to and they freely have relations with other genders and even sapient species. That's why we see Jack flirt with Rose and later had a thing with Ianto Jones in Torchwood.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Giggity-giggity!

Also, in the future people (like Jack Harkness) become omnisexual; i.e. there are no bounds to who they may be attracted to and they freely have relations with other genders and even sapient species. That's why we see Jack flirt with Rose and later had a thing with Ianto Jones in Torchwood.
    Considering Ianto's fate in the Children of Earth miniseries (watch it, it's bloody good) I would hardly class Jack and Ianto's relationship as a, "thing."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...yeah, I wouldn't like to see it done for those reasons. It should be done for more legitimate scifi reasons. Maybe make him an androgenous blue humanoid.
    That raises an interesting point.

When he regenerates, he can change his look. Even though the insides would remain the same, what's stopping him from changing his outer looks to be more "alien"?

There's always been a symbiotic type relationship between Time Lords and Tardises, (Tardii?) why can't they both have chameleon circuits?

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    That raises an interesting point.

When he regenerates, he can change his look. Even though the insides would remain the same, what's stopping him from changing his outer looks to be more "alien"?

There's always been a symbiotic type relationship between Time Lords and Tardises, (Tardii?) why can't they both have chameleon circuits?
    He could've been using a perception filter this whole time!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...moured-4571617

Please don't let this be a Nigerian scam

I've been following this on BleedingCool who reported the rumours earlier this week.

Their latest update: is Doctor Who Episodes – “THEY ARE NOT MISSING BUT DESTROYED THE END”

Film archivist Philip Morris of the Television International Enterprise Archive, who has spent decades travelling the world looking for… lets call it “insecure media”, has issued the following statement, regarding his believed involvement in the recovery of a large amount of missing Doctor Who episodes.

Much of it is is capitals.

A BRIEF STATEMENT .
    T.I.E.A DOES NOT HOLD ANY MISSING EPISODES OF THE LONG RUNNING DR WHO SERIES. THE ORIGINAL VIDEO TAPES WERE WIPED SUBSEQUENT FILM COPIES WERE EITHER RETURNED TO THE BBC AND SENT TO LANDFILL ODD FRAGMENTS HAVE SURFACED TWO EPISODES ON 16MM FILM BUT THATS IT. THE PROGRAMMES IN QUESTION LIKE MANY OTHERS WERE DESTROYED AS THEY HAD NO FURTHER COMMERCIAL VALUE .THEY ARE NOT MISSING BUT DESTROYED THE END.I am sorry if this upsets some people but these are the facts.I have also become aware of the tracking of some of our clients shipments these are local cultural materials sent to us for migration to a modern format as the playback equipment in the country of origin no longer exists and as such is the best road to preserve international cultural heritage .I will be making no more statements on this subject.Philip MORRIS Executive director T.i.e.a

One good solid hope's worth a cartload of certainties.....

Default Is 15 Minutes Enough?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Considering Ianto's fate in the Children of Earth miniseries (watch it, it's bloody good) I would hardly class Jack and Ianto's relationship as a, "thing."
    It was certainly more than a 'thing'. Their relationship involved a stopwatch.