Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTP Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur packaging photos

Default POTP Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur packaging photos

Courtesy of Hasbro here in Australia, an advance look at the packaging of the three toys that had their official images revealed a couple of hours ago.
    The toys in and out of packaging will be seen in about an hours time at a special fan event at the Australian Toyfair, and those photos will be out after that time.

(some of these photos didn't turn out as good as I was hoping, so will have to retake them later today)

Glad to see Outback is called Outback again. One to get! Especially since I like the Brawn to.

Shame about Cindersaur just being a recolour of Slash. But hey... Inferno looks pretty good too.

Seems like POTP is fine with combining a couple of lines together *fingers crossed for headmaster version Horrorcons*

FatalityPitt Guest

The Inferno would be pretty good if you missed out on the Universe Inferno or CW Hot Spot. Also, weren't Fire Chief (Guard City) and G2 Hot Spot red? Would be pretty easy to customize PotP Inferno into either of those characters.

Just like G1 Outback, PotP Outback is a retool of Brawn, which is always good. Looks unmistakably like outback too.

As for Cindersaur; I have no emotional attachment to the character, and the look of the toy is awful (in my opinion). But somehow, I can imagine this becoming an unplanned impulse buy... I'm a bit of a sucker for Decepticons with Beast modes, especially if they're cheap..

So.... how will Inferno wield the power of the primes???

Without any media to back this toyline up, how will I ever know???

I miss the paragraph character bio we used to get.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Well Outback is appropriate for the Australian Toy Fair preview. I wonder if it was intentional or just a fluke?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Insert witty comment about Austria and Hasbro's inability to find Europe on a map.
    Though that does get me thinking. Are we the only nation with solvent Toys R Us left?

Honestly "convenient" comes to mind rather than "fluke".

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well Outback is appropriate for the Australian Toy Fair preview. I wonder if it was intentional or just a fluke?
    I think it would have been intentional... they are usually pretty good with planning things out with their promotions.... except when it comes to timing the release of their official images with the actual toy reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Though that does get me thinking. Are we the only nation with solvent Toys R Us left?
    There's still TRU in HK and Japan AFIK. But I'd think it's highly likely we are the only country that has a TRU that's opening more stores instead of closing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Insert witty comment about Austria and Hasbro's inability to find Europe on a map.

Honestly "convenient" comes to mind rather than "fluke".
    Maybe Hasbro Australia's plan to charge exorbitant prices for Masterpiece and the UW boxsets really paid off?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Glad to see Outback is called Outback again. One to get! Especially since I like the Brawn to.

Shame about Cindersaur just being a recolour of Slash.
    Yeah I'm loving Outback!

At least Cindersaur isn't a Terrorcon repaint this time

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So.... how will Inferno wield the power of the primes???
    Probably by sticking one in his combiner hand/foot - it's just odd aint it

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

I miss the paragraph character bio we used to get.
    Amen brother!