View Poll Results: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arcee

4 7.55%
  • Blurr

0 0%
  • Kup

0 0%
  • Jazz

18 33.96%
  • Mirage

0 0%
  • Hound

6 11.32%
  • Sunstreaker

4 7.55%
  • Blaster

3 5.66%
  • Galvatron

5 9.43%
  • Cyclonus

2 3.77%
  • Scourge

0 0%
  • Blitzwing

2 3.77%
  • Astrotrain

3 5.66%
  • Insecticons

2 3.77%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

4 7.55%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Aside from Jazz, perhaps maybe Prime 3.0? The MP-10 mould is nearly at the point where it's dated, so I wouldn't mind having a mould which combines aspects of both MP-01 and MP-10m creating the PERFECT Convoy.

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

I honestly wouldn't pay for a new MP Convoy (I didn't even pay for MP10, I managed to score that as a freebie ).
    IMHO MP10 isn't a substantial improvement over MP1 as an action figure. MP10 is the better play set as it includes the trailer and Roller, and there are elements of MP10's robot which have improved over MP1 (e.g. balance, gun grip, better looking vehicle mode etc.), but overall I would still rate MP1 as the superior figure over MP10. Most of the changes made to MP10 have been aesthetic, leaning more towards show-likeness, but this doesn't make the toy inherently better or worse than MP1.

I'm personally just very reluctant in buying repeat MP characters. I also skipped MP28 (although I have seen & handled it IRL). MP36 is one exception as it looks to be a significant enough improvement over MP5 to warrant repeating the character in my MP collection. But yeah, unless a new MP Convoy is going to be that level of improvement then I'm not personally interested. Don't need a third MP Convoy in my collection. And given that both MP1 and MP10 are both excellent figures - unlike MP5 they were made in haste - I remain skeptical as to how much better a new MP Convoy could really be.

I'd love to see an MP Blaster which comes with a handful of cassettes like the Hasbro Soundwave did.

Definitely a Decepticon guy, but I can't really see triple changers or combiner being done soon or I'm the next few years. So with that said, I would choose the Insecticons before moving on to Galvatron, etc.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Arcee all the way, not only for the fact of a no G1 release despite the Movie imapact, but for the releases after it that essentially acknowledge the dropped ball that was a female release of a boy dominated toy era. Yes we had Care Bears and MLP, but seriously how kick ass was, and is, G1 Arcee?! The Ronda Rousey, Erin Phillips and Charlotte Caslick of the 80's. This needs to be done!

Yes we need Jazz, Trailbreaker etc, but they will always eventually get done, Arcee is a one off, a special production, let it be.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I'm keen to finish up the G1 early years since we're so close, but i imagine everyone else is too. Galvatron would be my most wanted there. I'm glad they've taken a few zigs and a few zags along the way though, to keep things fresh.

It looks like we'll finally get real 2007 movie MPs - have been thinking for years what a waste of so many car licenses! If any designs could do with additional budget to do them justice, it's the bayverse bots. I hope they can do something like Blackout; the opening scene with him is so iconic, but his best figure is a measly cyberverse!

But i'd also like them to jump throughout TF history - the potential for improvement amonst the Unicron trilogy for instance is vast! I guess the risk is, once they start an era, like Beast Wars, everyone wants a complete set! I'm certainly hoping they bring out Beast Wars Megatron soon!

Armada Hot Shot with a Mini-con Jolt

DO IT TAKARA
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Jazz is my most wanted MP by far, if he and Hound are released I could probably hang it up but there are a few others I would pick up should they be released.

The rest of the Dinobots, but asking for four figures is a bit much so I say Sunstreaker. Sunstreaker has been begging to be made since Lambor.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Armada Hot Shot with a Mini-con Jolt

DO IT TAKARA
    After playing and loving that Armada game, I fully support this!
    Also interesting to note that on the Survey they did a few years ago, Micron Convoy was an option.

G1 wise, I really want a Galvatron for some reason. A perfect, sexy Galvatron.