Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-Mart 20% off Action Figures beginning Thursday 24th January

Default K-Mart 20% off Action Figures beginning Thursday 24th January

This sale starts this Thursday 24th and ends the following Wednesday 30th.

K-Mart I believe is starting to show old waves as well as new waves. If anyone's looking for anything, it might be a good time.

I don't expect new stock. I went to a few Targets today after taking my sister to the pool and there had been virtually no restocking of TFs since Christmas. One place still had a sign saying that they were sorry that there were no TFs available b/c they'd sold out.

thanks STL...:P

anyone checking kmart out tomorrow???

Oh, you know me... I can't resist a peak or two.

I may but after work. I'm a bit burdened by my little sister atm. Not in a bad way, mind you. I appreciate being able to spend summer holidays with her as I'm not sure how many more I will be able to spend with her.

I was going to check out Burwood tonight but am too lazy.

In the past, I've had more success on the final day of the sale b/c it seems like the sales are intended to clear stock and they start putting stuff out afterwards. My final day of sale searches are generally more far-reaching for that reason. Unless of course it's an advertised item which means they must have it in stock

All I guess I'm on the look out for is another Ironhide if anyone finds one on sale. That or new Deluxes (which is unlikely)

same here...i am currently cataloguing my Transformers collection and was too lazy to head up burwood (east).

jaydisc...if you see anything, could you just give me a beep or sms? thanks... anything new or on sale is good for me

stl, another ironhide?? osh-gosh bugosh

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    stl, another ironhide??
    You can never have too many

I dunno, I just don't want the Premium enough, I'm thinking. I was thinking that since DD has spray painted stuff before, I could easily redo the cannons into silver or any other colour which I think is one of the most important enhancements.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    This sale starts this Thursday 24th and ends the following Wednesday 30th.

K-Mart I believe is starting to show old waves as well as new waves. If anyone's looking for anything, it might be a good time.

I don't expect new stock. I went to a few Targets today after taking my sister to the pool and there had been virtually no restocking of TFs since Christmas. One place still had a sign saying that they were sorry that there were no TFs available b/c they'd sold out.
    Hey STL it’s even worse here because nobody has restock since 2007 June, apart from Titan’s tower, (Pacific fair) Toysrus, (Runaway Bay) Toyworld and (Westflied) K-mart.

Nothing at the Kmarts yesterday!